Culture, Gallery, Music, Photo

Gallery: Bringing ‘Sweater Weather’ to Miami

Jesse Rutherford, lead singer of The Neighbourhood, speaks to the crowd at The Fillmore Miami Beach Tuesday evening. Fans screamed in adoration and reached out to touch band members’ hands. For their Miami stop on #THEFLOOD2015 Tour, the band was joined by opening acts Hunny and Bad Suns. Despite the rainy weather, The Neighbourhood brought their sultry, California-vibe to their performance. Best known for their hit “Sweater Weather,” the Neighbourhood’s new LP “Wiped Out!” will be released Oct. 30.

Hallee Meltzer // Photo Editor

Hallee Meltzer // Photo Editor

Kawan Amelung // Contributing Photographer

Hallee Meltzer // Photo Editor

Hallee Meltzer // Photo Editor

Hallee Meltzer

Hallee Meltzer can be reached at hmeltzer@themiamihurricane.com.

In their first Climate Café, Rosenstiel School of Marine and Atmospheric Science faculty members and

Student and faculty mentors and their foster-care teen mentees both reap rich rewards through intera

’Canes Central provides undergraduate and graduate students with easy, efficient support for registr

Neil Hammerschlag provides a preview of what to expect during this year’s shark programming set to b

University of Miami architects and engineers, spurred by lessons learned from the pandemic, re-creat