Football, Sports

Brad Kaaya named ACC Offensive Back of the Week

Sophomore quarterback Brad Kaaya was named ACC Offensive Back of the Week for his dominant performance against Nebraska at Sun Life Stadium on Saturday.

Kaaya threw for a career-high 379 yards and two touchdowns on 25-of-42 passing in Miami’s 36-33 overtime win against Nebraska.

This is the second ACC Player of the Week honor for the second-year quarterback out of California.

Kaaya has thrown for a touchdown in all 16 games of his career as a Hurricane.

The Canes face Cincinnati after a bye week on Oct. 1 in Ohio.

Mark Singer

Photo Gallery: UM v. Virginia Tech | Saturday, November 17, 2018 … Click to Continue » ...

The Miami Hurricanes found new life Saturday — despite so much seemingly going wrong. Big plays on o ...

At least in terms of their bowl situation, the Miami Hurricanes can take a deep, collective breath. ...

Thoughts, notes, reaction and postscripts after UM’s 38-14 win on Saturday at Virginia Tech, making ...

There wasn’t much energy in the Watsco Center stands on Saturday afternoon as most University of Mia ...

UM Libraries is presenting an extraordinary exhibit that immerses the audience in an emotional journ ...

A UM researcher is helping to lead a study on how smoke interacts with clouds and its impact on the ...

People are bombarded with news and information these days, providing opportunities for discourse tha ...

Students, faculty and staff stopped by the School of Architecture’s Korach Gallery to learn what Mag ...

The On Campus event featured innovative National Geographic Explorers—photographers, scientists, sto ...

The Canes got back to their winning ways with an impressive 38-14 victory at Virginia Tech. ...

20-point performances from Chris Lykes and DJ Vasiljevic led Miami past Bethune-Cookman. ...

Seniors Kolby Bird and Haley Templeton will play in their final match at the James L. Knight Sports ...

The No. 24 Miami women's basketball team is headed to Iowa State for the Preseason WNIT champio ...

The Canes hit the road for the final time in the 2018 regular season and it is to a familiar and hos ...