Gallery, Lollapalooza, Photo

Despite weather, Lollapalooza comes to choral close

The festivities in Grant Park came to a close Sunday evening but not before some amazing performers took the stage. After a brief delay due to severe weather, sets were played by Galantis, Twenty One Pilots, Lord Huron, Of Monsters and Men, and Florence + The Machine. Check out our last gallery from Lollapalooza 2015 and be sure to check out our exclusive interviews with Galantis and The Lonely Biscuits.

"Are you ready to runaway with us?” questioned Christian Karlsson of Galantis to the crowd at Perry’s Stage on Sunday. Galantis was one of the first acts to perform after Lollapalooza was suspended Sunday afternoon due to approaching severe weather. Hallee Meltzer // Photo Editor

“Are you ready to runaway with us?” questioned Christian Karlsson of Galantis to the crowd at Perry’s Stage on Sunday. Galantis was one of the first acts to perform after Lollapalooza was suspended Sunday afternoon due to approaching severe weather. Hallee Meltzer // Photo Editor

Galantis’ audience went wild when the beat dropped. The audience also appreciated relief from the sweltering sun when security poured water onto them. Hallee Meltzer // Photo Editor

Twenty One Pilots, made up of Tyler Joseph and Josh Dun, frequently interacted with the audience during their performance. Joseph  ran out into crowd and climbed a ladder towards the end of the set. Hallee Meltzer // Photo Editor

Twenty One Pilots, made up of Tyler Joseph and Josh Dun, frequently interacted with the audience during their performance at Lollapalooza Sunday. Joseph ran out into crowd and climbed a ladder towards the end of the set. Hallee Meltzer // Photo Editor

Ben Schneider, founder and lead vocalist of Lord Huron, began his set with “Until The Night Turns”. Hallee Meltzer // Photo Editor

Ben Schneider, founder and lead vocalist of Lord Huron, began his set with “Until The Night Turns.” Hallee Meltzer // Photo Editor

Of Monsters and Men played their hit “Crystal Eyes” at the beginning of their Samsung Galaxy Stage set on Sunday. Hallee Meltzer // Photo Editor

Of Monsters and Men played its hit “Crystals” at the beginning of its Samsung Galaxy Stage set on Sunday. Hallee Meltzer // Photo Editor

The crowd at Of Monsters and Men’s set dances and sings with the band. Hallee Meltzer // Photo Editor

Nanna Bryndis Hilmarsdottir from Of Monsters and Men sings “King and Lionheart” at Lollapalooza. Hallee Meltzer // Photo Editor

See More: Galleries of Day One and Day Two of Lollapalooza 2015

Hallee Meltzer

Hallee Meltzer can be reached at hmeltzer@themiamihurricane.com.

The land of palm trees, beaches and mojitos gave way to the land of the Liberty Bell, cheesesteaks a ...

The University of Miami on Thursday launched a national search as it begins the difficult task of re ...

It would be hard to blame Avery Huff for rethinking his commitment to the Miami Hurricanes right now ...

The losses keep coming for Miami Hurricanes football and Mark Richt. And this feels like the biggest ...

The University of Miami is losing the architect of one of the nation’s best defenses. UM defensive c ...

During a news conference Wednesday, a UM medical team talked about the clinical findings after exami ...

Your one-stop shop for University of Miami fall commencement information. ...

The University of Miami will welcome more than 1,000 new graduates into the UM alumni family during ...

A UM medical team has released the first report of acute symptoms and clinical findings in 25 person ...

UM public relations students unveiled their plans to reposition March for Our Lives to attract colle ...

Fall graduation ceremonies held Thursday at Watsco Center. ...

The Miami women's basketball team ascended one position in each of the major national polls thi ...

Gerald Willis III added to his postseason awards list, picking up second-team All-America honors fro ...

Following its longest break of the season thus far, the No. 25/23 Miami women's basketball team ...

Miami head women's tennis coach Paige Yaroshuk-Tews announced Friday the signing of two players ...