Gallery, Lollapalooza, Photo

Despite weather, Lollapalooza comes to choral close

The festivities in Grant Park came to a close Sunday evening but not before some amazing performers took the stage. After a brief delay due to severe weather, sets were played by Galantis, Twenty One Pilots, Lord Huron, Of Monsters and Men, and Florence + The Machine. Check out our last gallery from Lollapalooza 2015 and be sure to check out our exclusive interviews with Galantis and The Lonely Biscuits.

"Are you ready to runaway with us?” questioned Christian Karlsson of Galantis to the crowd at Perry’s Stage on Sunday. Galantis was one of the first acts to perform after Lollapalooza was suspended Sunday afternoon due to approaching severe weather. Hallee Meltzer // Photo Editor

“Are you ready to runaway with us?” questioned Christian Karlsson of Galantis to the crowd at Perry’s Stage on Sunday. Galantis was one of the first acts to perform after Lollapalooza was suspended Sunday afternoon due to approaching severe weather. Hallee Meltzer // Photo Editor

Galantis’ audience went wild when the beat dropped. The audience also appreciated relief from the sweltering sun when security poured water onto them. Hallee Meltzer // Photo Editor

Twenty One Pilots, made up of Tyler Joseph and Josh Dun, frequently interacted with the audience during their performance. Joseph  ran out into crowd and climbed a ladder towards the end of the set. Hallee Meltzer // Photo Editor

Twenty One Pilots, made up of Tyler Joseph and Josh Dun, frequently interacted with the audience during their performance at Lollapalooza Sunday. Joseph ran out into crowd and climbed a ladder towards the end of the set. Hallee Meltzer // Photo Editor

Ben Schneider, founder and lead vocalist of Lord Huron, began his set with “Until The Night Turns”. Hallee Meltzer // Photo Editor

Ben Schneider, founder and lead vocalist of Lord Huron, began his set with “Until The Night Turns.” Hallee Meltzer // Photo Editor

Of Monsters and Men played their hit “Crystal Eyes” at the beginning of their Samsung Galaxy Stage set on Sunday. Hallee Meltzer // Photo Editor

Of Monsters and Men played its hit “Crystals” at the beginning of its Samsung Galaxy Stage set on Sunday. Hallee Meltzer // Photo Editor

The crowd at Of Monsters and Men’s set dances and sings with the band. Hallee Meltzer // Photo Editor

Nanna Bryndis Hilmarsdottir from Of Monsters and Men sings “King and Lionheart” at Lollapalooza. Hallee Meltzer // Photo Editor

See More: Galleries of Day One and Day Two of Lollapalooza 2015

Hallee Meltzer

Hallee Meltzer can be reached at hmeltzer@themiamihurricane.com.

The Miami Hurricanes started the season No. 8 nationally in both major polls. Now, they’re nowhere t ...

With a bye week on the horizon, the meager University of Miami offense has nearly two weeks to attem ...

As bleak as it seems now for the University of Miami, the Canes can still take a repeat trip to Char ...

A half dozen takeaways from UM’s demoralizing 16-13 loss at Virginia on Saturday: ▪ As was the case ...

So, who’s the quarterback now? The No. 16 Miami Hurricanes came to Charlottesville on Saturday with ...

Home Truth, the story of Jessica Lenahan’s pursuit of more effective domestic violence laws, screene ...

Members of the UM community who want to donate to relief efforts for those impacted by Hurricanes Mi ...

The University of Miami’s Model UN is working to expand its membership and reputation with its first ...

During a keynote address at a conference in Los Angeles, entrepreneurial heavyweight Magic Leap anno ...

A colorless, odorless gas used by a UM scientist to study ocean currents helps save his vision. ...

The Miami Hurricanes volleyball team improved to 10-5, 6-2 in the ACC, with a 3-0 sweep of Boston Co ...

The Miami women's tennis team closed the Bedford Cup with a perfect day, winning each match in ...

Playing in front of a boisterous home crowd, the University of Miami soccer team earned a, 1-1, draw ...

The Hurricanes fell in their ACC road opener to the Virginia Cavaliers. ...

The Canes have won five straight games and are 2-0 in the ACC, but they know they have a tough road ...