Gallery, Lollapalooza, Photo

Despite weather, Lollapalooza comes to choral close

The festivities in Grant Park came to a close Sunday evening but not before some amazing performers took the stage. After a brief delay due to severe weather, sets were played by Galantis, Twenty One Pilots, Lord Huron, Of Monsters and Men, and Florence + The Machine. Check out our last gallery from Lollapalooza 2015 and be sure to check out our exclusive interviews with Galantis and The Lonely Biscuits.

"Are you ready to runaway with us?” questioned Christian Karlsson of Galantis to the crowd at Perry’s Stage on Sunday. Galantis was one of the first acts to perform after Lollapalooza was suspended Sunday afternoon due to approaching severe weather. Hallee Meltzer // Photo Editor

“Are you ready to runaway with us?” questioned Christian Karlsson of Galantis to the crowd at Perry’s Stage on Sunday. Galantis was one of the first acts to perform after Lollapalooza was suspended Sunday afternoon due to approaching severe weather. Hallee Meltzer // Photo Editor

Galantis’ audience went wild when the beat dropped. The audience also appreciated relief from the sweltering sun when security poured water onto them. Hallee Meltzer // Photo Editor

Twenty One Pilots, made up of Tyler Joseph and Josh Dun, frequently interacted with the audience during their performance. Joseph  ran out into crowd and climbed a ladder towards the end of the set. Hallee Meltzer // Photo Editor

Twenty One Pilots, made up of Tyler Joseph and Josh Dun, frequently interacted with the audience during their performance at Lollapalooza Sunday. Joseph ran out into crowd and climbed a ladder towards the end of the set. Hallee Meltzer // Photo Editor

Ben Schneider, founder and lead vocalist of Lord Huron, began his set with “Until The Night Turns”. Hallee Meltzer // Photo Editor

Ben Schneider, founder and lead vocalist of Lord Huron, began his set with “Until The Night Turns.” Hallee Meltzer // Photo Editor

Of Monsters and Men played their hit “Crystal Eyes” at the beginning of their Samsung Galaxy Stage set on Sunday. Hallee Meltzer // Photo Editor

Of Monsters and Men played its hit “Crystals” at the beginning of its Samsung Galaxy Stage set on Sunday. Hallee Meltzer // Photo Editor

The crowd at Of Monsters and Men’s set dances and sings with the band. Hallee Meltzer // Photo Editor

Nanna Bryndis Hilmarsdottir from Of Monsters and Men sings “King and Lionheart” at Lollapalooza. Hallee Meltzer // Photo Editor

See More: Galleries of Day One and Day Two of Lollapalooza 2015

Hallee Meltzer

Hallee Meltzer can be reached at hmeltzer@themiamihurricane.com.

An asynchronous learning model provided an opportunity to create a hands-on process with a three-dimensional approach for a fall class. ...

Claire Paris-Limouzy started freediving for research and ended up becoming a record-breaking athlete who is also spearheading a Scientific Freediving program at the University. ...

Sociology scholars from around the world convened for a virtual conference hosted by the University of Miami on Thursday to explore shifting tendencies in international relocation and the implications for global social change. ...

Lauryn Williams, track and field and bobsled medalist, addressed the University community during Wednesday night’s “What Matters to U” virtual event. ...

During his appearance Tuesday on a webinar hosted by the University of Miami Patti and Allan Herbert Business School, tech mogul Eric Yuan highlighted the importance of a workplace culture of happiness and urged that businesses pay greater attention to the digital divide. ...