Poll

POLL: Who is your favorite “Game of Thrones” character?

Season five of “Game of Thrones” premieres April 12, but the University of Miami will get a sneak peek.

On Thursday, March 26, students can watch a pre-screening of the fifth season’s first episode at the Cosford Cinema. Doors will open at 6 p.m., and students will be admitted on a first-come, first-served basis.

This event is presented by Housing & Residential Life, Hurricane Productions and HBO.

Who is your favorite "Game of Thrones" character?

• Daenerys Targaryen (33%, 37 Votes)
  • Tyrion Lannister (27%, 30 Votes)
  • Jon Snow (21%, 24 Votes)
  • Arya Stark (19%, 22 Votes)

Total Voters: 113

Polls Archive

Loading ... Loading ...

With the acquisition of the new instrument and an accompanying nanoindenter, studies at the College of Engineering are entering a new and advanced era of materials characterization. ...

University of Miami researchers applaud the scientific inquiry and access to reliable data that accompanies the legalization of cannabis—as four more states recently approved measures, and federal legislation to decriminalize it continues to progress. ...

The prestigious Pan American Art Projects Gallery will donate 25 percent of a virtual, live event to the University Libraries’ parcel. ...

Members of the University of Miami community share their ideas on how to persevere during the pandemic. ...

University and celebrity musicians will participate in a benefit concert on Thanksgiving Day to support the nonprofit organization Nurse Heroes Foundation. ...