Culture, Food

Make St. Patrick’s Day magically delicious

Lucky Charms Treat

A Lucky Charms Treat  Madelyn Paquette // Contributing Photographer

Make your St. Patrick’s Day magically delicious. In five minutes, you can whip up a tasty portable snack to fuel your St. Paddy’s day adventures.

Your friends will be green with envy when you break out this seasonal twist on a childhood classic.

Lucky Charms Treats

Adapted from Food.com

Ingredients:

5 cups Lucky Charms

3 cups marshmallows or 13 oz. marshmallow fluff (Or go doubly festive and use green Marshmallow Peeps)

¼ cup butter

Directions:

1. In a large, microwave-safe bowl, combine butter and marshmallows. Microwave for 30-second intervals until melted.
  2. Stir in Lucky Charms.
  3. Line a 9×9-inch pan with wax paper.
  4. Press the cereal mixture into the pan.
  5. Cut into squares when cool.

Madelyn Paquette

Caribbean experts assessed the coronavirus’s impact on the region in a webinar on Nov. 19 hosted by the University of Miami Institute for Advanced Study of the Americas. ...

A project on race, housing, and displacement in Miami connects past patterns of discrimination to modern disparities. ...

United Black Students and the Black Student Athlete Alliance, in partnership with the University of Miami administration, mobilize to honor the lives lost due to police brutality. ...

As students and faculty and staff members prepare to wrap up the Fall 2020 semester, here’s a look at the availability of facilities and services during the break. ...

The University of Miami president called for increased cooperation, new powers for the World Health Organization, and transparency incentives as critical to manage and mitigate future health outbreaks. ...