CGIU, News

Watch the CGIU live stream

The opening session of Clinton Global Initiative University (CGIU) 2015 featured remarks by Chelsea Clinton and UM President Donna E. Shalala at 6:30 p.m. Friday.

President Bill Clinton then moderated a panel of three participants who spoke on accelerating opportunities for all.

On Saturday at 9 a.m., Chelsea Clinton will moderate a session on “The Power of Big Data.” The closing conversation will then take place at 5:30 p.m. Saturday.

If you’re already on spring break and can’t be at the BankUnited Center, watch them all online here:

Lyssa Goldberg

Lyssa Goldberg is online editor of The Miami Hurricane. She is a senior majoring in journalism and political science with a minor in math. She has interned at Mashable and the Miami New Times, and her work has also been featured in The Huffington Post.

The gallery celebrated Hispanic Heritage Month with a virtual event that paired works of art from it

Felicia Knaul, an international health economist and expert in health systems and social sectors, is

Stephen A. Schwarzman, co-founder of the investment firm Blackstone, shared insights on the economy

Rosenstiel School researcher Katharine Mach, who studies the response and adaptation to changing cli

As the battle to contain wildfires continues, so does the debate as to how much climate change is ex