Campus Life, News

Iron Arrow Honor Society inducts spring 2015 members

XXXX leads current and newly inducted members through campus Thursday to "tap in" other members of the UM community. Nick Gangemi // Photo Editor

Senior Brad Bradshaw, son-of-chief of Iron Arrow, leads current and newly inducted members through campus Thursday to “tap in” other members of the UM community. Nick Gangemi // Photo Editor

The Iron Arrow Honor Society, the highest honor attained at the University of Miami, finished tapping its newest members into the Tribe Thursday.

Founded in 1926 with the university’s opening, Iron Arrow recognizes individuals from the UM community who exemplify the five qualities of Iron Arrow: love of alma mater, character, leadership, scholarship and humility.

IronArrow2_NG

Senior Brad Bradshaw taps in Shirelle Jackson, director of student-athlete development. Nick Gangemi // Photo Editor

This year’s selected individuals who were tapped are:

Lindsay Adkin

Mischael Cetoute

Simone Douglas

Ricardo Fraga

Christine Freer

Miranda Goot

Mary Ann Hernando

Luis Herrera

Shirelle Jackson

Laura Kohn-Wood

Brian Malcolm

Brian Oliver

Austin Payne

AJ Ricketts

Eliott Rodriguez

Zulena Segarra-Berrios

Arun Sharma

Sara Solano

Christel Wekon-Kemeni

Anna Bona

W. Dalton Dietrich

Anne Kimball

Richard K. Lee

Allan D. Levi

Shailee Patel

Erryn Tappy

Denise C. Vidot

Salih Yasin

A. Platon Alexandrakis

Emily Dabau

The Miami Hurricanes didn’t waste long to find their replacements for Manny Diaz at defensive coordi ...

The Miami Hurricanes will have to try to get revenge on the Wisconsin Badgers without perhaps their ...

Mark Barnes likes to call Zion Nelson a “throwback” player, but the coach really means Nelson is sor ...

The land of palm trees, beaches and mojitos gave way to the land of the Liberty Bell, cheesesteaks a ...

The University of Miami on Thursday launched a national search as it begins the difficult task of re ...

The Foote Fellows Honors Program offers students added flexibility to pursue multiple academic inter ...

Commencement speakers share gems of insight and wisdom as more than 1,000 UM students graduate in tw ...

During a news conference Wednesday, a UM medical team talked about the clinical findings after exami ...

Your one-stop shop for University of Miami fall commencement information. ...

The University of Miami will welcome more than 1,000 new graduates into the UM alumni family during ...

Hurricanes Name Banda, Patke Co-Defensive Coordinators; Promote Simpson to Associate Head Coach ...

The No. 24/22 Miami women's basketball team will conclude its three-game homestand Sunday at 1 ...

World Series champion and UM baseball All-American Jon Jay will headline the 2019 First Pitch Banque ...

Fall graduation ceremonies held Thursday at Watsco Center. ...

The Miami women's basketball team ascended one position in each of the major national polls thi ...