Campus Life, News

Iron Arrow Honor Society inducts spring 2015 members

XXXX leads current and newly inducted members through campus Thursday to "tap in" other members of the UM community. Nick Gangemi // Photo Editor

Senior Brad Bradshaw, son-of-chief of Iron Arrow, leads current and newly inducted members through campus Thursday to “tap in” other members of the UM community. Nick Gangemi // Photo Editor

The Iron Arrow Honor Society, the highest honor attained at the University of Miami, finished tapping its newest members into the Tribe Thursday.

Founded in 1926 with the university’s opening, Iron Arrow recognizes individuals from the UM community who exemplify the five qualities of Iron Arrow: love of alma mater, character, leadership, scholarship and humility.

IronArrow2_NG

Senior Brad Bradshaw taps in Shirelle Jackson, director of student-athlete development. Nick Gangemi // Photo Editor

This year’s selected individuals who were tapped are:

Lindsay Adkin

Mischael Cetoute

Simone Douglas

Ricardo Fraga

Christine Freer

Miranda Goot

Mary Ann Hernando

Luis Herrera

Shirelle Jackson

Laura Kohn-Wood

Brian Malcolm

Brian Oliver

Austin Payne

AJ Ricketts

Eliott Rodriguez

Zulena Segarra-Berrios

Arun Sharma

Sara Solano

Christel Wekon-Kemeni

Anna Bona

W. Dalton Dietrich

Anne Kimball

Richard K. Lee

Allan D. Levi

Shailee Patel

Erryn Tappy

Denise C. Vidot

Salih Yasin

A. Platon Alexandrakis

Emily Dabau

Tufaan, the University of Miami’s South Asian a cappella group, needs the community’s help to advanc

Dr. Brandon Chatani, a Miller School of Medicine infectious disease specialist, offers advice on way

With the federal Endangered Species Act in danger, University of Miami researchers find that state p

An online exhibit spotlights the talents of two University of Miami incoming Master of Fine Arts gra

Casey Klofstad, political science professor, explains why and how voters should pay attention to pol