Campus Life, News

Engineers’ Week: Dunk Tank Tuesday

Junior Seanna Sicher, majoring in industrial engineering, celebrates a missed shot during the Engineers' Week dunk tank fundraiser held outside the McArthur Engineering Building Tuesday. Nick Gangemi // Photo Editor

Junior Seanna Sicher, majoring in industrial engineering, celebrates a missed shot during the Engineers’ Week dunk tank fundraiser held outside the McArthur Engineering Building Tuesday. Nick Gangemi // Photo Editor

Nina Miville, an assistant professor in industrial engineering, stepped up and got dunked as part of Engineers’ week, a time dedicated to celebrating engineering. Proceeds from the dunk tank event go to the Institute of Industrial Engineering.

Eddie Sanchez

Dozens of University of Miami students seized the opportunity to learn across the world this summer. ...

New and returning students share some of their expectations for the semester on the first day of cla ...

Nearly 100 University of Miami students participated in Orientation Outreach to assist the staff at ...

Take a look back on new student orientation and browse through a gallery of photos from various even ...

Father, mother, and daughter will all be students at the University of Miami this fall semester. ...

adidas x Miami announce continued collaboration with Parley for the Oceans ...

Blake James details how Miami and Florida agreed to renew their rivalry with an upcoming home-and-ho ...

Hurricanes will travel to Gainesville in 2024, host Gators at Hard Rock Stadium in 2025 ...

Jeff Thomas is eager to get back on the field for the Hurricanes. ...

The story of Canes Hoops' 10-day journey in Italy told through the words and images of the play ...