Campus Life, News

Engineers’ Week: Dunk Tank Tuesday

Junior Seanna Sicher, majoring in industrial engineering, celebrates a missed shot during the Engineers' Week dunk tank fundraiser held outside the McArthur Engineering Building Tuesday. Nick Gangemi // Photo Editor

Junior Seanna Sicher, majoring in industrial engineering, celebrates a missed shot during the Engineers’ Week dunk tank fundraiser held outside the McArthur Engineering Building Tuesday. Nick Gangemi // Photo Editor

Nina Miville, an assistant professor in industrial engineering, stepped up and got dunked as part of Engineers’ week, a time dedicated to celebrating engineering. Proceeds from the dunk tank event go to the Institute of Industrial Engineering.

Eddie Sanchez

The Miami Hurricanes found new life Saturday — despite so much seemingly going wrong. Big plays on o ...

At least in terms of their bowl situation, the Miami Hurricanes can take a deep, collective breath. ...

Thoughts, notes, reaction and postscripts after UM’s 38-14 win on Saturday at Virginia Tech, making ...

There wasn’t much energy in the Watsco Center stands on Saturday afternoon as most University of Mia ...

View photos from the Bethune-Cookman wildcats at Miami Hurricanes in a NCAA college basketball game ...

UM Libraries is presenting an extraordinary exhibit that immerses the audience in an emotional journ ...

A UM researcher is helping to lead a study on how smoke interacts with clouds and its impact on the ...

People are bombarded with news and information these days, providing opportunities for discourse tha ...

Students, faculty and staff stopped by the School of Architecture’s Korach Gallery to learn what Mag ...

The On Campus event featured innovative National Geographic Explorers—photographers, scientists, sto ...

The Canes got back to their winning ways with an impressive 38-14 victory at Virginia Tech. ...

20-point performances from Chris Lykes and DJ Vasiljevic led Miami past Bethune-Cookman. ...

Seniors Kolby Bird and Haley Templeton will play in their final match at the James L. Knight Sports ...

The No. 24 Miami women's basketball team is headed to Iowa State for the Preseason WNIT champio ...

The Canes hit the road for the final time in the 2018 regular season and it is to a familiar and hos ...