Campus Life, News

Engineers’ Week: Dunk Tank Tuesday

Junior Seanna Sicher, majoring in industrial engineering, celebrates a missed shot during the Engineers' Week dunk tank fundraiser held outside the McArthur Engineering Building Tuesday. Nick Gangemi // Photo Editor

Junior Seanna Sicher, majoring in industrial engineering, celebrates a missed shot during the Engineers’ Week dunk tank fundraiser held outside the McArthur Engineering Building Tuesday. Nick Gangemi // Photo Editor

Nina Miville, an assistant professor in industrial engineering, stepped up and got dunked as part of Engineers’ week, a time dedicated to celebrating engineering. Proceeds from the dunk tank event go to the Institute of Industrial Engineering.

Eddie Sanchez

An online seminar sponsored by the University of Miami Institute for Advanced Study of the Americas

The first presidential debate between President Donald J. Trump and former vice president and democr

As the Miami Hurricanes take on Florida State, University of Miami students are invited to a Friday-

Linguist Caleb Everett reminds us that the mind has yet to grasp the modern world’s explosion of mas