Campus Life, News

Engineers’ Week: Dunk Tank Tuesday

Junior Seanna Sicher, majoring in industrial engineering, celebrates a missed shot during the Engineers' Week dunk tank fundraiser held outside the McArthur Engineering Building Tuesday. Nick Gangemi // Photo Editor

Junior Seanna Sicher, majoring in industrial engineering, celebrates a missed shot during the Engineers’ Week dunk tank fundraiser held outside the McArthur Engineering Building Tuesday. Nick Gangemi // Photo Editor

Nina Miville, an assistant professor in industrial engineering, stepped up and got dunked as part of Engineers’ week, a time dedicated to celebrating engineering. Proceeds from the dunk tank event go to the Institute of Industrial Engineering.

Eddie Sanchez

The University of Miami student publications were recognized with multiple awards by the Society for

Hoping to ease hurdles for students to apply to master’s and doctoral programs, a new policy will re

Immunologist Natasa Strbo and her team are using their work on vaccines for HIV, malaria, and Zika t

Xavier Cortada leads the Miami Corona Project, an art program presented as part of the University of

University of Miami Libraries has launched Documenting COVID-19: South Florida’s Pandemic Experience