Blogs, UBuzz

What Midterm Season Feels Like

Midterm season is upon us once again, Canes, and what better way to procrastinate than to read an article with relatable GIFs?

1. First comes first, the professor announces the dreaded date.

And will remind you of the date of your imminent death every class meeting up until the test.

1. You mark your calendar and plan a fool proof study schedule.

What could go wrong?

1. But instead of opening the books, you open your laptop.

Clear skies. Full Hearts. Can’t lose.

1. By the end of the day you realize that you haven’t gotten anything done.

You win again, Netflix.

1. Other than further improving your procrastination skills. 
  1. Your Saturday nights go from:

1. To:

1. You take a break and go out one night, but the whole time you’re thinking about all the work you have to do.

1. The middle of the week looks a little something like this:

1. Your parents call to check up on you.

1. But I believe in you.

1. You’re almost there.

1. Test day arrives.

1. You give yourself a pep talk.

1. …And then the test is handed out.

1. It’s common to see students walk out of a midterm tissue in hand.

1. But when grades come out, it turns out you didn’t do so badly!

Lizzie Wilcox

If he hasn’t made it already, Miami Hurricanes coach Mark Richt has a defining decision to ponder in ...

They were way below the radar coming into the 1983 season. And after their 28-3 opening-game loss to ...

In the opening eight minutes on Saturday — and the final seven minutes — FIU looked like a team that ...

The N’Kosi Perry era is here. Whether it’s here to stay is yet to be seen. The fans got what they wa ...

Ten takeaways from UM’s 31-17 win against FIU on Saturday at Hard Rock Stadium: ▪ Credit Mark Richt ...

A year after UPup’s founding father met his match, the service club is realizing its goal of becomin ...

The Miami Hurricanes were one of the biggest risers in both major polls released Sunday, jumping to ...

The University of Miami volleyball program defeated Duke, 3-1, winning its fourth straight match and ...

Estela Perez-Somarriba of the Miami women's tennis team earned one of the most prestigious coll ...

The season-opening, three-day Miami Fall Invite wrapped up Sunday at the Neil Schiff Tennis Center a ...

N'Kosi Perry and a dominant Miami defense led the Hurricanes to a 31-17 victory over the Panthe ...