Blogs, UBuzz

What Midterm Season Feels Like

Midterm season is upon us once again, Canes, and what better way to procrastinate than to read an article with relatable GIFs?

1. First comes first, the professor announces the dreaded date.

And will remind you of the date of your imminent death every class meeting up until the test.

1. You mark your calendar and plan a fool proof study schedule.

What could go wrong?

1. But instead of opening the books, you open your laptop.

Clear skies. Full Hearts. Can’t lose.

1. By the end of the day you realize that you haven’t gotten anything done.

You win again, Netflix.

1. Other than further improving your procrastination skills. 
  1. Your Saturday nights go from:

1. To:

1. You take a break and go out one night, but the whole time you’re thinking about all the work you have to do.

1. The middle of the week looks a little something like this:

1. Your parents call to check up on you.

1. But I believe in you.

1. You’re almost there.

1. Test day arrives.

1. You give yourself a pep talk.

1. …And then the test is handed out.

1. It’s common to see students walk out of a midterm tissue in hand.

1. But when grades come out, it turns out you didn’t do so badly!

Lizzie Wilcox

University of Miami athletic director Blake James has no intention of pressuring or forcing coach Ma ...

He’s certainly not a veteran, but for the first time in his college football career, redshirt freshm ...

This November feels a lot more like March for the 24th-ranked University of Miami women’s basketball ...

For a month at a time, Louis Hedley would find himself in the deserts of Australia. His chances at m ...

It has been a trying season for college football fans of two Sunshine State programs: Florida State ...

The On Campus event featured innovative National Geographic Explorers—photographers, scientists, sto ...

UM Professor of Law Frances R. Hill tells us what we should know. ...

An international study led by University of Miami tropical biologists reveals that tropical trees ar ...

UM’s robotics team recently obtained a new robot with the goal of helping aging individuals. ...

New student organization’s mission is a movement to return to the ‘roots’ of natural hair. ...

N'Kosi Perry wants to build off his showing at Georgia Tech with another strong performance thi ...

University of Miami head volleyball coach Jose "Keno" Gandara is excited to announce the s ...

Isaiah Wong and Anthony Walker will join Canes for 2019-20 season. ...

Three University of Miami men's tennis student-athletes – Adria Soriano Barrera, Bojan Jankulov ...

Estela Perez-Somarriba of the Miami women's tennis team checks in at seventh in the country in ...