Midterm season is upon us once again, Canes, and what better way to procrastinate than to read an article with relatable GIFs?
- First comes first, the professor announces the dreaded date.
And will remind you of the date of your imminent death every class meeting up until the test.
- You mark your calendar and plan a fool proof study schedule.
What could go wrong?
- But instead of opening the books, you open your laptop.
Clear skies. Full Hearts. Can’t lose.
- By the end of the day you realize that you haven’t gotten anything done.
You win again, Netflix.
- Other than further improving your procrastination skills.
- Your Saturday nights go from:
- You take a break and go out one night, but the whole time you’re thinking about all the work you have to do.
- The middle of the week looks a little something like this:
- Your parents call to check up on you.
- But I believe in you.
- You’re almost there.
- Test day arrives.
- You give yourself a pep talk.
- …And then the test is handed out.
- It’s common to see students walk out of a midterm tissue in hand.
- But when grades come out, it turns out you didn’t do so badly!