Blogs, UBuzz

What Midterm Season Feels Like

Midterm season is upon us once again, Canes, and what better way to procrastinate than to read an article with relatable GIFs?

1. First comes first, the professor announces the dreaded date.

And will remind you of the date of your imminent death every class meeting up until the test.

1. You mark your calendar and plan a fool proof study schedule.

What could go wrong?

1. But instead of opening the books, you open your laptop.

Clear skies. Full Hearts. Can’t lose.

1. By the end of the day you realize that you haven’t gotten anything done.

You win again, Netflix.

1. Other than further improving your procrastination skills. 
  1. Your Saturday nights go from:

1. To:

1. You take a break and go out one night, but the whole time you’re thinking about all the work you have to do.

1. The middle of the week looks a little something like this:

1. Your parents call to check up on you.

1. But I believe in you.

1. You’re almost there.

1. Test day arrives.

1. You give yourself a pep talk.

1. …And then the test is handed out.

1. It’s common to see students walk out of a midterm tissue in hand.

1. But when grades come out, it turns out you didn’t do so badly!

Lizzie Wilcox

Throughout the four years he spent as a tackle for the Miami Hurricanes, Tyree St. Louis never consi ...

Finally, a marquee home game for the University of Miami men’s basketball team, a game big enough th ...

University of Miami basketball coach Jim Larranaga, awaiting word from the NCAA on the appeal to rei ...

The Hurricanes officially welcomed ballyhooed new quarterback Tate Martell on campus Friday, and he’ ...

Before Jess Simpson’s final playoff run as the coach of Buford fell short in a Georgia state champio ...

The University of Miami brings together leaders in academia, professional practice, and industry to ...

On Dec. 14, 2018 universal health care programs in both the United States and Mexico were dealt sign ...

For the first time in more than 15 years, two of UMTV’s weekly shows were nominated for the Televisi ...

Miami Transplant Institute performed 681 transplants during 2018, setting a new national record in k ...

Jazz aficionados launch new video series by sharing invaluable performance techniques. ...

"We're excited to welcome these coaches to the Miami family," Diaz said. ...

The No. 17 Miami women's tennis team recorded its second win of the day Saturday evening at the ...

Chris Lykes scored 20 points, but the Canes come up just short against No. 13 UNC. ...

In the first of its two matches Saturday at the FGCU Tennis Complex, the No. 17 Miami women's t ...

Canes have won six of last 10 meetings with UNC. ...