Audio, Blogs, UBuzz

Playlist: Single on Valentine’s Day

HEY LOVE,

Single on Valetine’s day? Don’t worry. Sure, you admit that sometimes you LOVE HOW IT HURTS, but this year can be different. You might cringe when you see all those HELIUM HEARTS at Publix or ask yourself why EVERYBODY’S GOT SOMEBODY BUT ME.

But the trick to enjoying the day of love is to turn it into a hopeful celebration.

So turn up the music and add some strut to your step with these upbeat anthems. Sometimes it’s when you REALLY DON’T CARE that love surprises you. So enjoy your singleness in the meantime.

Find a SIDEKICK and go have ridiculously spontaneous adventures. Bake some heart-shaped SUGAR cookies and make somebody SMILE. Forget the old flammes and would-be loves – they don’t know what they’re missing out on. Nothing beats spending A DAY WITH YOU.

Well that’s what I would guess anyways, but then again, I HAVEN’T MET YOU YET.

Note: Love How It Hurts by Scouting For Girls is not available on Spotify.

Luisa Andonie

They were way below the radar coming into the 1983 season. And after their 28-3 opening-game loss to ...

In the opening eight minutes on Saturday — and the final seven minutes — FIU looked like a team that ...

The N’Kosi Perry era is here. Whether it’s here to stay is yet to be seen. The fans got what they wa ...

Ten takeaways from UM’s 31-17 win against FIU on Saturday at Hard Rock Stadium: ▪ Credit Mark Richt ...

As the Miami Hurricanes started their third series against the FIU Panthers on Saturday afternoon, t ...

A year after UPup’s founding father met his match, the service club is realizing its goal of becomin ...

N'Kosi Perry and a dominant Miami defense led the Hurricanes to a 31-17 victory over the Panthe ...

Estela Perez-Somarriba of the Miami women's tennis team is headed to the championship of one th ...

The Miami women's tennis team posted a 5-2 mark in official matches on the second day of the Mi ...

Freshman Riley Howard continued her incredible start as a Canes cross country runner setting another ...

The University of Miami soccer team is set to host Virginia Tech Sunday at noon at Cobb Stadium. ...