Gallery, Photo

Gallery: Student leaders eat to compete at Israelfest

This slideshow requires JavaScript.

Israelfest, held Wednesday at the Lakeside Patio, introduced students to Israeli culture. This is the second year of the annual event, which featured Israeli food and music, trivia, photo contests, and a table for students to have their name written in Hebrew. Students representing various organizations on campus participated in a Falafel Eating Contest. Representing Chabad, senior David Levin won. Joey Newfeld of Hillel placed second, and Jacob Rudolph of UPride came in third.

Hallee Meltzer

Hallee Meltzer can be reached at hmeltzer@themiamihurricane.com.

A six-pack of Hurricanes notes on a Tuesday: ▪ UM has only two Rivals.com five-star recruits on the ...

Even five months ago, it would’ve been hard to picture Jaylan Knighton winding up with the Miami Hur ...

UM offensive coordinator Dan Enos on Monday addressed the quarterback situation in this piece, culle ...

University of Florida big man Keith Stone, a 6-8 and 254-pound Deerfield Beach native, is heading cl ...

The Miami Hurricanes are primed to have another nice weekend in the NFL Draft, at least according to ...

At the annual Hug the Lake, sustainability manager Teddy Lhoutellier was honored for improving the e ...

Yvette Soler, B.M. ’96, better known as Tigrilla Gardenia, connects her music engineering background ...

Preservation Week, from April 21 to April 27, is focused on highlighting the importance of learning ...

There are numerous ways to connect with the University of Miami during the two-day tech conference o ...

A symbol of both French heritage and Catholicism, Paris’ 850-year-old gothic cathedral was gutted by ...

The Hurricanes will open an eight-game homestand with a midweek matchup against crosstown FIU on Wed ...

The Canes are ranked for the second consecutive week, cracking the top 25 in two different polls rel ...

Stone played in 85 career games at University of Florida. ...

Come join head coach Manny Diaz and the Miami Hurricanes football program in the brand new Carol Sof ...

The Miami women's tennis team continued its ascent up the national rankings Tuesday, moving up ...