Ying Yang Twins concert announced

Ying Yang Twins // Photo courtesy foto-di-matti.com

Hip-hop group the Ying Yang Twins, consisting of Kaine and D-Roc, will be the voices of a concert at the Rat this month.

The Rathskeller Advisory Board and Hurricane Productions announced Sunday that the Ying Yang Twins will be performing at 10 p.m. on Feb. 20 at the Rat.

The duo from Atlanta is recognized for hit songs “Salt Shaker” and “Wait” as well as a collaboration with Lil John on the single “Get Low.”

Doors open at 9:30 p.m. and a Cane Card is required for entry. UM students are limited one guest that must be 18 or older and have an ID. No re-entry or large bags are permitted. There will be free giveaways for the first 100 people.

Check back to themiamihurricane.com for updates on this story.

Emily Dabau

During a virtual panel discussion hosted by the University of Washington, President Julio Frenk discussed global responses to the pandemic—and what is needed to move forward. ...

Members of the Homecoming Executive Committee share how they pivoted this year to plan a ’Canes Spirit Week that continues to generate excitement and honor tradition. ...

One of the University’s largest student-run organizations didn’t miss a beat when moving its dance lessons online. ...

Tau Sigma National Honor Society and the Department of Orientation and Commuter Student Involvement host a week of interactive events honoring transfer students Oct. 19-25. ...

A graduate of the highly selective Applied Behavior Analysis program, Fajer Almenaie is changing the landscape for children on the autism spectrum in the Middle East. ...