Ying Yang Twins concert announced

Ying Yang Twins // Photo courtesy foto-di-matti.com

Hip-hop group the Ying Yang Twins, consisting of Kaine and D-Roc, will be the voices of a concert at the Rat this month.

The Rathskeller Advisory Board and Hurricane Productions announced Sunday that the Ying Yang Twins will be performing at 10 p.m. on Feb. 20 at the Rat.

The duo from Atlanta is recognized for hit songs “Salt Shaker” and “Wait” as well as a collaboration with Lil John on the single “Get Low.”

Doors open at 9:30 p.m. and a Cane Card is required for entry. UM students are limited one guest that must be 18 or older and have an ID. No re-entry or large bags are permitted. There will be free giveaways for the first 100 people.

Check back to themiamihurricane.com for updates on this story.

Emily Dabau

Father, mother, and daughter will all be students at the University of Miami this fall semester. ...

UM weather expert and senior research associate Brian McNoldy explains the science behind lightning ...

As students make their way back to campus for the new school year, here’s a refresher on some of the ...

President Julio Frenk and student leaders formally welcome first-year and transfer students to campu ...

Marc Gellman, a University of Miami research associate professor, recounts his experience attending ...

On the final night of its trip abroad, the Miami men's basketball team defeated LCC Internation ...

Miami's defensive tackles have traditionally been some of the Hurricanes' best players, wh ...

Sophomores Brevin Jordan and Will Mallory look to follow in the footsteps of the greats before them ...

Jarren Williams stepped into the spotlight for the first time Tuesday as Miami's starting quart ...

Former Miami soccer player Dalanda Ouendeno is attempting to become the first foreign female pit cre ...