Ying Yang Twins concert announced

Ying Yang Twins // Photo courtesy foto-di-matti.com

Hip-hop group the Ying Yang Twins, consisting of Kaine and D-Roc, will be the voices of a concert at the Rat this month.

The Rathskeller Advisory Board and Hurricane Productions announced Sunday that the Ying Yang Twins will be performing at 10 p.m. on Feb. 20 at the Rat.

The duo from Atlanta is recognized for hit songs “Salt Shaker” and “Wait” as well as a collaboration with Lil John on the single “Get Low.”

Doors open at 9:30 p.m. and a Cane Card is required for entry. UM students are limited one guest that must be 18 or older and have an ID. No re-entry or large bags are permitted. There will be free giveaways for the first 100 people.

Check back to themiamihurricane.com for updates on this story.

Emily Dabau

The Miami Hurricanes found new life Saturday — despite so much seemingly going wrong. Big plays on o ...

At least in terms of their bowl situation, the Miami Hurricanes can take a deep, collective breath. ...

Thoughts, notes, reaction and postscripts after UM’s 38-14 win on Saturday at Virginia Tech, making ...

There wasn’t much energy in the Watsco Center stands on Saturday afternoon as most University of Mia ...

View photos from the Bethune-Cookman wildcats at Miami Hurricanes in a NCAA college basketball game ...

UM Libraries is presenting an extraordinary exhibit that immerses the audience in an emotional journ ...

A UM researcher is helping to lead a study on how smoke interacts with clouds and its impact on the ...

People are bombarded with news and information these days, providing opportunities for discourse tha ...

Students, faculty and staff stopped by the School of Architecture’s Korach Gallery to learn what Mag ...

The On Campus event featured innovative National Geographic Explorers—photographers, scientists, sto ...

The Canes got back to their winning ways with an impressive 38-14 victory at Virginia Tech. ...

20-point performances from Chris Lykes and DJ Vasiljevic led Miami past Bethune-Cookman. ...

Seniors Kolby Bird and Haley Templeton will play in their final match at the James L. Knight Sports ...

The No. 24 Miami women's basketball team is headed to Iowa State for the Preseason WNIT champio ...

The Canes hit the road for the final time in the 2018 regular season and it is to a familiar and hos ...