Ying Yang Twins concert announced

Ying Yang Twins // Photo courtesy foto-di-matti.com

Hip-hop group the Ying Yang Twins, consisting of Kaine and D-Roc, will be the voices of a concert at the Rat this month.

The Rathskeller Advisory Board and Hurricane Productions announced Sunday that the Ying Yang Twins will be performing at 10 p.m. on Feb. 20 at the Rat.

The duo from Atlanta is recognized for hit songs “Salt Shaker” and “Wait” as well as a collaboration with Lil John on the single “Get Low.”

Doors open at 9:30 p.m. and a Cane Card is required for entry. UM students are limited one guest that must be 18 or older and have an ID. No re-entry or large bags are permitted. There will be free giveaways for the first 100 people.

Check back to themiamihurricane.com for updates on this story.

Emily Dabau

They were way below the radar coming into the 1983 season. And after their 28-3 opening-game loss to ...

In the opening eight minutes on Saturday — and the final seven minutes — FIU looked like a team that ...

The N’Kosi Perry era is here. Whether it’s here to stay is yet to be seen. The fans got what they wa ...

Ten takeaways from UM’s 31-17 win against FIU on Saturday at Hard Rock Stadium: ▪ Credit Mark Richt ...

As the Miami Hurricanes started their third series against the FIU Panthers on Saturday afternoon, t ...

A year after UPup’s founding father met his match, the service club is realizing its goal of becomin ...

N'Kosi Perry and a dominant Miami defense led the Hurricanes to a 31-17 victory over the Panthe ...

Estela Perez-Somarriba of the Miami women's tennis team is headed to the championship of one th ...

The Miami women's tennis team posted a 5-2 mark in official matches on the second day of the Mi ...

Freshman Riley Howard continued her incredible start as a Canes cross country runner setting another ...

The University of Miami soccer team is set to host Virginia Tech Sunday at noon at Cobb Stadium. ...