Ying Yang Twins concert announced

Ying Yang Twins // Photo courtesy foto-di-matti.com

Hip-hop group the Ying Yang Twins, consisting of Kaine and D-Roc, will be the voices of a concert at the Rat this month.

The Rathskeller Advisory Board and Hurricane Productions announced Sunday that the Ying Yang Twins will be performing at 10 p.m. on Feb. 20 at the Rat.

The duo from Atlanta is recognized for hit songs “Salt Shaker” and “Wait” as well as a collaboration with Lil John on the single “Get Low.”

Doors open at 9:30 p.m. and a Cane Card is required for entry. UM students are limited one guest that must be 18 or older and have an ID. No re-entry or large bags are permitted. There will be free giveaways for the first 100 people.

Check back to themiamihurricane.com for updates on this story.

Emily Dabau

Before Daniel Carter decided to sign with the Pittsburgh Panthers out of St. Thomas Aquinas, the fou ...

Lots of nuggets on new UM quarterback Tate Martell, the fallout and Jarren Williams’ reaction: ▪ Whe ...

Katie Meier is a legend at Duke. Her photo hangs in the concourse at Cameron Indoor Arena. She was t ...

New University of Miami head coach Manny Diaz was asked on the radio the morning after he was hired, ...

Jalen Hurts is off the market — and he’s not making his way to South Florida. The former Alabama Cri ...

Miami Transplant Institute performed 681 transplants during 2018, setting a new national record in k ...

Jazz aficionados launch new video series by sharing invaluable performance techniques. ...

Gisela Vega, the former associate director of LGBTQA Initiatives at Florida International University ...

With new “personas” allowing for a more personalized mobile experience, the redesigned University of ...

Teams of scholars will use U-LINK grants to examine ways to reduce opportunity gaps and biases in mu ...

Miami released its 2019 football schedule highlighted by a season-opening matchup against Florida in ...

University of Miami Athletics announced Thursday that ESPN reporter and UM alumna Allison Williams w ...

University of Miami head women's volleyball coach Jose "Keno" Gandara announced Monda ...

After a weekend bye, the Miami women's basketball team resumes action Thursday evening at 7 p.m ...

University of Miami Athletics announced Monday that it will host its fifth annual Celebration of Wom ...