POLL: Tell us whether you use dating apps…

Have you ever tried online dating?

• No, and I don't plan to (62%, 73 Votes)
  • Yes, but it wasn't for me (21%, 25 Votes)
  • Yes, and I loved it (12%, 14 Votes)
  • Not yet, but I've wanted to (5%, 6 Votes)

Total Voters: 118

Polls Archive

Loading ... Loading ...

Which dating app do you use?

• Tinder (78%, 63 Votes)
  • OkCupid (12%, 10 Votes)
  • Hinge (4%, 3 Votes)
  • Coffee Meets Bagel (4%, 3 Votes)
  • The League (2%, 2 Votes)

Total Voters: 81

Polls Archive

Loading ... Loading ...

Navaughn Donaldson knew one thing mattered above all when he was forced to start playing center ahea ...

This spring hasn’t been easy for Miami redshirt sophomore Tate Martell, the former Ohio State quarte ...

The 2019-20 college basketball season is more than six months away, but the University of Miami Hurr ...

The University of Miami spring game Saturday will be here before you know it, and right about now, c ...

With about a third of the regular season left, the Miami Hurricanes baseball team is on the rise and ...

The Division of Student Affairs hosted a reception to present campus-wide awards and scholarships to ...

The University of Miami celebrates Earth Day with a host of activities at or near the Lakeside Patio ...

The nation’s oldest and most-widely known academic honor society inducted 45 students from the Colle ...

For the second installment of its “What Matters to U” lecture series, Student Government invited act ...

There is at least one member of House Hurricane in the Seven Kingdoms: alumnus David Nutter, who sha ...

The Canes will battle the Cardinals this weekend in a battle of ranked ACC foes. ...

Michelle Atherley earned the University of Miami track and field program's fourth ACC outdoor h ...

Canes' recruiting class now stands 25th in 247Sports Composite Ranking. ...

Miami head women's basketball coach Katie Meier announced Wednesday the signing of Moulayna Joh ...

The fifth-seeded and No. 21-ranked Miami women's tennis team begins ACC Championship action Thu ...