POLL: Tell us whether you use dating apps…

Have you ever tried online dating?

• No, and I don't plan to (62%, 73 Votes)
  • Yes, but it wasn't for me (21%, 25 Votes)
  • Yes, and I loved it (12%, 14 Votes)
  • Not yet, but I've wanted to (5%, 6 Votes)

Total Voters: 118

Polls Archive

Loading ... Loading ...

Which dating app do you use?

• Tinder (78%, 63 Votes)
  • OkCupid (12%, 10 Votes)
  • Hinge (4%, 3 Votes)
  • Coffee Meets Bagel (4%, 3 Votes)
  • The League (2%, 2 Votes)

Total Voters: 81

Polls Archive

Loading ... Loading ...

Father, mother, and daughter will all be students at the University of Miami this fall semester. ...

UM weather expert and senior research associate Brian McNoldy explains the science behind lightning ...

As students make their way back to campus for the new school year, here’s a refresher on some of the ...

President Julio Frenk and student leaders formally welcome first-year and transfer students to campu ...

Marc Gellman, a University of Miami research associate professor, recounts his experience attending ...

On the final night of its trip abroad, the Miami men's basketball team defeated LCC Internation ...

Miami's defensive tackles have traditionally been some of the Hurricanes' best players, wh ...

Sophomores Brevin Jordan and Will Mallory look to follow in the footsteps of the greats before them ...

Jarren Williams stepped into the spotlight for the first time Tuesday as Miami's starting quart ...

Former Miami soccer player Dalanda Ouendeno is attempting to become the first foreign female pit cre ...