Football, Sports

Miami ACC football schedule released

ACC scheduleWith spring practice approaching, the Miami Hurricanes now have a clear picture of what lies ahead in the 2015 campaign.

Miami will have intriguing home dates with Nebraska, Virginia Tech, Clemson, and Orange Bowl Champions Georgia Tech this season. The rivalry game with FSU will be in Tallahassee on Oct. 10.

The Hurricanes will open the season on Sept. 5 against Bethune-Cookman, before driving up to Boca Raton the following week for a contest with FAU.

Miami will also head north to Cincinnati for the back end of a home and home series – Miami handily defeated the Bearcats this past season.

Miami’s full schedule, along with the entire ACC slate, can be found here.

AJ Ricketts

The Miami Hurricanes returned to the football field Tuesday, their first spring at the Carol Soffer ...

So much for the suspense of Selection Monday. The University of Miami women’s basketball team didn’t ...

The University of Miami women’s basketball team didn’t have to wait until Monday night’s Selection S ...

Nearly three months have passed since we last saw the Miami Hurricanes perform on a football field, ...

Manny Diaz begins his first spring practice as UM’s head football coach on Tuesday, and nobody — not ...

Watch a video about the Annual Senior Showcase involving students in the Theatre Arts Program. ...

Become one in a million. Join the All of Us research program. ...

With Florida lifting the ban on smokable medical marijuana, the nursing school’s Denise Vidot answer ...

Three School of Architecture students recount their first day in Switzerland, and some of the archit ...

In the aftermath of the powerful tornado that devastated a rural Alabama community, a UM storm exper ...

The Miami women's basketball team received a No. 4-seed in the NCAA Tournament and will host th ...

The Canes return home for a week, beginning a five-game homestand with a midweek series against Colu ...

The University of Miami women's track and field program rank eighth in the preseason edition of ...

New Hurricanes wide receiver K.J. Osborn was swayed by what he saw on his television set in early Ja ...

Images from the No. 27 Miami women's tennis team's 5-2 triumph over No. 42 Notre Dame at t ...