Football, Sports

Miami ACC football schedule released

ACC scheduleWith spring practice approaching, the Miami Hurricanes now have a clear picture of what lies ahead in the 2015 campaign.

Miami will have intriguing home dates with Nebraska, Virginia Tech, Clemson, and Orange Bowl Champions Georgia Tech this season. The rivalry game with FSU will be in Tallahassee on Oct. 10.

The Hurricanes will open the season on Sept. 5 against Bethune-Cookman, before driving up to Boca Raton the following week for a contest with FAU.

Miami will also head north to Cincinnati for the back end of a home and home series – Miami handily defeated the Bearcats this past season.

Miami’s full schedule, along with the entire ACC slate, can be found here.

AJ Ricketts

The Miami Hurricanes are running low on tight ends. But their receivers — notably sophomore speedste ...

A six-pack of Hurricanes notes on a Tuesday: ▪ The pretty even split of carries between Travis Homer ...

The University of Miami has lost another player to surgery, and the depth was already lacking at thi ...

A six-pack of UM notes on a Monday: ▪ There has been no more popular or successful quarterback at UM ...

The Miami Hurricanes’ defense leads the nation in tackles for loss and stopping opponents on third d ...

UM President Julio Frenk outlined the strategies of the Roadmap to Our New Century, part of his Stat ...

Listeners to UM President Julio Frenk’s State of the U reacted positively to the message and the Uni ...

At UM’s inaugural State of the U address, President Julio Frenk detailed the strategies of the Roadm ...

Tropical storm scientists and climate experts at the University of Miami provided insight, observati ...

Joseph Ganitsky, a professor in the Miami Business School, examines the financial crisis facing Arge ...

Jeff Thomas may be quiet off the field, but the sophomore has been consistently making lots of noise ...

The Atlantic Coast Conference announced Tuesday the league slate for the upcoming 2018-19 season. ...

Miami remained ranked in both major polls Sunday, checking in at No. 21 in the Associated Press Top ...

The Miami Hurricanes came to Toledo, Ohio for the biggest home game in the history of Toledo footbal ...

A quartet of University of Miami men's tennis student-athletes concluded the final day of compe ...