Football, Sports

Miami ACC football schedule released

ACC scheduleWith spring practice approaching, the Miami Hurricanes now have a clear picture of what lies ahead in the 2015 campaign.

Miami will have intriguing home dates with Nebraska, Virginia Tech, Clemson, and Orange Bowl Champions Georgia Tech this season. The rivalry game with FSU will be in Tallahassee on Oct. 10.

The Hurricanes will open the season on Sept. 5 against Bethune-Cookman, before driving up to Boca Raton the following week for a contest with FAU.

Miami will also head north to Cincinnati for the back end of a home and home series – Miami handily defeated the Bearcats this past season.

Miami’s full schedule, along with the entire ACC slate, can be found here.

AJ Ricketts

Photo Gallery: UM v. Virginia Tech | Saturday, November 17, 2018 … Click to Continue » ...

The Miami Hurricanes found new life Saturday — despite so much seemingly going wrong. Big plays on o ...

At least in terms of their bowl situation, the Miami Hurricanes can take a deep, collective breath. ...

Thoughts, notes, reaction and postscripts after UM’s 38-14 win on Saturday at Virginia Tech, making ...

There wasn’t much energy in the Watsco Center stands on Saturday afternoon as most University of Mia ...

UM Libraries is presenting an extraordinary exhibit that immerses the audience in an emotional journ ...

A UM researcher is helping to lead a study on how smoke interacts with clouds and its impact on the ...

People are bombarded with news and information these days, providing opportunities for discourse tha ...

Students, faculty and staff stopped by the School of Architecture’s Korach Gallery to learn what Mag ...

The On Campus event featured innovative National Geographic Explorers—photographers, scientists, sto ...

The Canes got back to their winning ways with an impressive 38-14 victory at Virginia Tech. ...

20-point performances from Chris Lykes and DJ Vasiljevic led Miami past Bethune-Cookman. ...

Seniors Kolby Bird and Haley Templeton will play in their final match at the James L. Knight Sports ...

The No. 24 Miami women's basketball team is headed to Iowa State for the Preseason WNIT champio ...

The Canes hit the road for the final time in the 2018 regular season and it is to a familiar and hos ...