Football, Sports

Miami ACC football schedule released

ACC scheduleWith spring practice approaching, the Miami Hurricanes now have a clear picture of what lies ahead in the 2015 campaign.

Miami will have intriguing home dates with Nebraska, Virginia Tech, Clemson, and Orange Bowl Champions Georgia Tech this season. The rivalry game with FSU will be in Tallahassee on Oct. 10.

The Hurricanes will open the season on Sept. 5 against Bethune-Cookman, before driving up to Boca Raton the following week for a contest with FAU.

Miami will also head north to Cincinnati for the back end of a home and home series – Miami handily defeated the Bearcats this past season.

Miami’s full schedule, along with the entire ACC slate, can be found here.

AJ Ricketts

Before Daniel Carter decided to sign with the Pittsburgh Panthers out of St. Thomas Aquinas, the fou ...

Lots of nuggets on new UM quarterback Tate Martell, the fallout and Jarren Williams’ reaction: ▪ Whe ...

Katie Meier is a legend at Duke. Her photo hangs in the concourse at Cameron Indoor Arena. She was t ...

New University of Miami head coach Manny Diaz was asked on the radio the morning after he was hired, ...

Jalen Hurts is off the market — and he’s not making his way to South Florida. The former Alabama Cri ...

Miami Transplant Institute performed 681 transplants during 2018, setting a new national record in k ...

Jazz aficionados launch new video series by sharing invaluable performance techniques. ...

Gisela Vega, the former associate director of LGBTQA Initiatives at Florida International University ...

With new “personas” allowing for a more personalized mobile experience, the redesigned University of ...

Teams of scholars will use U-LINK grants to examine ways to reduce opportunity gaps and biases in mu ...

Miami released its 2019 football schedule highlighted by a season-opening matchup against Florida in ...

University of Miami Athletics announced Thursday that ESPN reporter and UM alumna Allison Williams w ...

University of Miami head women's volleyball coach Jose "Keno" Gandara announced Monda ...

After a weekend bye, the Miami women's basketball team resumes action Thursday evening at 7 p.m ...

University of Miami Athletics announced Monday that it will host its fifth annual Celebration of Wom ...