Athletics, Sports, Swimming/Diving

Sports Briefs 1/29

Swimming & Diving

The Canes return to the pool on Saturday for a Senior Day showdown with FIU at the Whitten University Center Pool. Admission is free. The meet is slated to start at 12 p.m.

This will be the final meet for six Hurricane student-athletes: Amy Wiley, Cheyenne Cousineau, Heather Arseth, Sam Dorman, Meghan Murphy and Thea Vock.

The meet will also be the final warm-up for the Canes before the 2015 ACC Swimming & Diving Championships on Feb. 18-21 in Atlanta, Ga.

Super Bowl

Watch the Seattle Seahawks take on the New England Patriots in Super Bowl XLIX at the Rathskeller watch party Sunday at 6 p.m. The event is hosted by Hurricane Productions in collaboration with the Rathskeller Advisory Board.

Free wings will be provided to the first 50 customers.

Share photos using “#AtTheRat” on Twitter and Instagram.

Courtney Fiorini may be emailed at sports@themiamihurricane.com.

Courtney Fiorini

A reflection on the unparalleled career of a true public servant, a man respected across the country ...

The improvements to the IM fields offer a safer, more efficient field for the University community. ...

President Donald Trump’s letter to the Turkish president has been looked at as undiplomatic and unpr ...

The LGBTQ Student Center and SpectrUM invite the UM community to show their true colors during LGBT ...

Miller School of Medicine students are visiting barbershops to offer free health screenings to Afric ...

RSS Error: A feed could not be found at http://www.hurricanesports.com/rss.aspx. A feed with an invalid mime type may fall victim to this error, or SimplePie was unable to auto-discover it.. Use force_feed() if you are certain this URL is a real feed.