Athletics, Sports, Swimming/Diving

Sports Briefs 1/29

Swimming & Diving

The Canes return to the pool on Saturday for a Senior Day showdown with FIU at the Whitten University Center Pool. Admission is free. The meet is slated to start at 12 p.m.

This will be the final meet for six Hurricane student-athletes: Amy Wiley, Cheyenne Cousineau, Heather Arseth, Sam Dorman, Meghan Murphy and Thea Vock.

The meet will also be the final warm-up for the Canes before the 2015 ACC Swimming & Diving Championships on Feb. 18-21 in Atlanta, Ga.

Super Bowl

Watch the Seattle Seahawks take on the New England Patriots in Super Bowl XLIX at the Rathskeller watch party Sunday at 6 p.m. The event is hosted by Hurricane Productions in collaboration with the Rathskeller Advisory Board.

Free wings will be provided to the first 50 customers.

Share photos using “#AtTheRat” on Twitter and Instagram.

Courtney Fiorini may be emailed at sports@themiamihurricane.com.

Courtney Fiorini

In its fifth year, the conference—hosted by the School of Education and Human Development’s Sport Ad ...

Through the end of this year, they will join a group of statewide leaders from a variety of perspect ...

A unique exchange program brought 10 high school students from Botswana to South Florida and the Uni ...

The Patti and Allan Herbert Wellness Center offers a great place to exercise; but if you can’t make ...

The Miami Climate Symposium 2020: Predicting and Living with Extremes, a three-day event hosted by t ...

RSS Error: A feed could not be found at http://www.hurricanesports.com/rss.aspx. A feed with an invalid mime type may fall victim to this error, or SimplePie was unable to auto-discover it.. Use force_feed() if you are certain this URL is a real feed.