Basketball, Sports

Miami Hurricanes men’s basketball back in AP Top 25

After an impressive week in which Miami defeated NC State at home and Syracuse on the road, the Miami men are back in the AP Top 25, coming in at No. 23.

The Hurricanes were previously in the polls earlier in this season, reaching as high as No. 15 before a string of three losses in four games through December and early in January.

According to the Associated Press, Miami has become the only team to ever defeat Duke and Syracuse on the road in the same season. The Canes also boast wins over No. 7 Florida, No. 24 Illinois and No. 4 Duke, with near-wins against No. 3 Virginia and No. 12 Notre Dame.

Miami will host Georgia Tech this Wednesday; the Yellow Jackets are 0-7 in the ACC.

AJ Ricketts

The mid-major monster nearly mauled the Miami Hurricanes again. But Miami bit back. Miami’s past thr ...

TCU coach Gary Patterson doesn’t like the way college football is trending when it comes to transfer ...

Oklahoma has its Oklahoma Drills. But the fired-up U has its own version of major college football p ...

Day Three of University of Miami football practice media viewing Friday inside the Carol Soffer Indo ...

Three-point defense isn’t enough of a weakness for the Miami Hurricanes to call it a full-fledged Ac ...

The School of Nursing and Health Studies’ global research training program for minority students is ...

The University of Miami community gathered to remember the victims of the deadly New Zealand mosque ...

Culminating "an awesome, institution-wide effort," the Miller School of Medicine is celebr ...

Activist Claudio Rojas was featured in a documentary film, “The Infiltrators,” which is critical of ...

Associate professors William Pestle and Kathleen Sullivan Sealey traveled with students over spring ...

The fourth-seeded Miami women's basketball team opened NCAA Tournament play with a 69-62 triump ...

University of Miami redshirt sophomore Alicia Blagg saved her best for last at the 2019 NCAA Swimmin ...

In a battle between two of the ACC's best pitchers, No. 5 NC State mustered a fifth-inning rall ...

The Hurricanes top Duke, 4-3, to improve to 6-0 in conference action. ...

The Miami track and field team concluded day one of the Power 5 Trailblazer Challenge competing in t ...