Basketball, Sports

Miami Hurricanes men’s basketball back in AP Top 25

After an impressive week in which Miami defeated NC State at home and Syracuse on the road, the Miami men are back in the AP Top 25, coming in at No. 23.

The Hurricanes were previously in the polls earlier in this season, reaching as high as No. 15 before a string of three losses in four games through December and early in January.

According to the Associated Press, Miami has become the only team to ever defeat Duke and Syracuse on the road in the same season. The Canes also boast wins over No. 7 Florida, No. 24 Illinois and No. 4 Duke, with near-wins against No. 3 Virginia and No. 12 Notre Dame.

Miami will host Georgia Tech this Wednesday; the Yellow Jackets are 0-7 in the ACC.

AJ Ricketts

An online seminar sponsored by the University of Miami Institute for Advanced Study of the Americas

The first presidential debate between President Donald J. Trump and former vice president and democr

As the Miami Hurricanes take on Florida State, University of Miami students are invited to a Friday-

Linguist Caleb Everett reminds us that the mind has yet to grasp the modern world’s explosion of mas