Edge, Theater

PROMOTIONAL EVENT: Citi presents Seth Meyers in Miami Beach

The Fillmore Miami Beach at the Jackie Gleason Theater has hosted its share of popular comedians, such as Aziz Ansari and Chelsea Handler. Seth Meyers, former head writer for Saturday Night Live and current host of NBC’s “Late Night with Seth Meyers,” can be added to the list.

Citi is offering a promotion for valid cardholders to see Meyers perform 8 p.m. Friday, Jan. 23.

For more information and to purchase tickets, visit citiprivatepass.com/landing/citi_presents_seth_meyers_san_francisco_miami.html.

Alexander Gonzalez

Assistant Editor

Seniors Emily Gossett, Millie Chokshi, and Jason Kaplan are eager to implement their platform throug ...

Follow the sights and sounds of the pregame festivities in Orlando leading up to Saturday’s big game ...

A team of researchers created the first mapping model of its kind to track how hate spreads and adap ...

University of Miami professors who study water treatment and civil engineering say that water contam ...

University of Miami experts in health geography, law, and public health weigh in on some of the issu ...

The Hurricanes take center stage Saturday as the nation begins celebrating college football's 1 ...

Head coach Manny Diaz and The New Miami will make their debut against an old rival, facing No. 8 Flo ...

Freshman midfielder Ine Østmo joined the Hurricanes in January as an early enrolee from Mandal, Norw ...

Senior linebackers Shaquille Quarterman, Michael Pinckney and Zach McCloud have already made history ...

UM women's soccer opened its 2019 campaign by blowing past UTRGV, 4-0. ...