Edge, Theater

PROMOTIONAL EVENT: Citi presents Seth Meyers in Miami Beach

The Fillmore Miami Beach at the Jackie Gleason Theater has hosted its share of popular comedians, such as Aziz Ansari and Chelsea Handler. Seth Meyers, former head writer for Saturday Night Live and current host of NBC’s “Late Night with Seth Meyers,” can be added to the list.

Citi is offering a promotion for valid cardholders to see Meyers perform 8 p.m. Friday, Jan. 23.

For more information and to purchase tickets, visit citiprivatepass.com/landing/citi_presents_seth_meyers_san_francisco_miami.html.

Alexander Gonzalez

Assistant Editor

The Miami Hurricanes returned to the football field Tuesday, their first spring at the Carol Soffer ...

So much for the suspense of Selection Monday. The University of Miami women’s basketball team didn’t ...

The University of Miami women’s basketball team didn’t have to wait until Monday night’s Selection S ...

Nearly three months have passed since we last saw the Miami Hurricanes perform on a football field, ...

Manny Diaz begins his first spring practice as UM’s head football coach on Tuesday, and nobody — not ...

Watch a video about the Annual Senior Showcase involving students in the Theatre Arts Program. ...

Become one in a million. Join the All of Us research program. ...

With Florida lifting the ban on smokable medical marijuana, the nursing school’s Denise Vidot answer ...

Three School of Architecture students recount their first day in Switzerland, and some of the archit ...

In the aftermath of the powerful tornado that devastated a rural Alabama community, a UM storm exper ...

The Miami women's basketball team received a No. 4-seed in the NCAA Tournament and will host th ...

The Canes return home for a week, beginning a five-game homestand with a midweek series against Colu ...

The University of Miami women's track and field program rank eighth in the preseason edition of ...

New Hurricanes wide receiver K.J. Osborn was swayed by what he saw on his television set in early Ja ...

Images from the No. 27 Miami women's tennis team's 5-2 triumph over No. 42 Notre Dame at t ...