Edge, Theater

PROMOTIONAL EVENT: Citi presents Seth Meyers in Miami Beach

The Fillmore Miami Beach at the Jackie Gleason Theater has hosted its share of popular comedians, such as Aziz Ansari and Chelsea Handler. Seth Meyers, former head writer for Saturday Night Live and current host of NBC’s “Late Night with Seth Meyers,” can be added to the list.

Citi is offering a promotion for valid cardholders to see Meyers perform 8 p.m. Friday, Jan. 23.

For more information and to purchase tickets, visit citiprivatepass.com/landing/citi_presents_seth_meyers_san_francisco_miami.html.

Alexander Gonzalez

Assistant Editor

Keontra Smith waited a long time for the Miami Hurricnaes to finally offer him. The defensive back g ...

University of Miami true freshman running back Cam’ron Davis, known as Cam for short, is about to lo ...

It’s impossible for the Miami Hurricanes to ignore all the negative feedback which comes along with ...

The Pittsburgh Panthers’ win against the Virginia Tech Hokies was, for all intents and purposes, alr ...

University of Miami athletic director Blake James has no intention of pressuring or forcing coach Ma ...

A UM researcher is helping to lead a study on how smoke interacts with clouds and its impact on the ...

People are bombarded with news and information these days, providing opportunities for discourse tha ...

Students, faculty and staff stopped by the School of Architecture’s Korach Gallery to learn what Mag ...

The On Campus event featured innovative National Geographic Explorers—photographers, scientists, sto ...

UM Professor of Law Frances R. Hill tells us what we should know. ...

The Canes top the Golden Eagles to move onto the WNIT Championship game. ...

The Canes know the importance a win over Virginia Tech on Saturday can have heading into the final w ...

The University of Miami women's golf team announced Thursday that international amateur standou ...

N'Kosi Perry wants to build off his showing at Georgia Tech with another strong performance thi ...

Tournament runs Nov. 21-24, 2019, in Charleston, S.C. ...