Basketball, Sports

Miami basketball takes down No. 4 Duke, snaps home court win streak

Photo by AJ Rickets // Online Sports Editor

The Hurricanes men’s basketball team beat Duke 90-74 Tuesday night, snapping the Blue Devils’ 41-game home court win streak.

Duke’s last loss at home was in 2012. The Canes now hold a 2-1 record in the ACC.

Check back to themiamihurricane.com later in the day for commentary by Online Sports Editor AJ Ricketts.

AJ Ricketts

Caribbean experts assessed the coronavirus’s impact on the region in a webinar on Nov. 19 hosted by the University of Miami Institute for Advanced Study of the Americas. ...

A project on race, housing, and displacement in Miami connects past patterns of discrimination to modern disparities. ...

United Black Students and the Black Student Athlete Alliance, in partnership with the University of Miami administration, mobilize to honor the lives lost due to police brutality. ...

As students and faculty and staff members prepare to wrap up the Fall 2020 semester, here’s a look at the availability of facilities and services during the break. ...

The University of Miami president called for increased cooperation, new powers for the World Health Organization, and transparency incentives as critical to manage and mitigate future health outbreaks. ...