Football, Sports, UM-FSU

A photo from the last time Miami beat Florida State

Quarterback Jacory Harris looks to connect with his teammates during the 2009 game against FSU, the last time the Hurricanes defeated the Seminoles in football. // File Photo

UPDATED Oct. 7, 2015

The last time the Hurricanes beat the Seminoles in football was at an away game in Tallahassee on Sept. 7, 2009. The final score was 38-34.

The Canes have won only two of their last 10 games against the Noles. Prior to that, Miami had a six-game winning streak against Florida State between 2000 and 2004. In addition to annual regular season play in September or October, this streak included a win at the 2004 Orange Bowl in January.

Universities are banding together to oppose a new immigration policy that could adversely impact int

The University of Miami student publications were recognized with multiple awards by the Society for

Hoping to ease hurdles for students to apply to master’s and doctoral programs, a new policy will re

Immunologist Natasa Strbo and her team are using their work on vaccines for HIV, malaria, and Zika t

Xavier Cortada leads the Miami Corona Project, an art program presented as part of the University of