Football, Sports, UM-FSU

A photo from the last time Miami beat Florida State

Quarterback Jacory Harris looks to connect with his teammates during the 2009 game against FSU, the last time the Hurricanes defeated the Seminoles in football. // File Photo

UPDATED Oct. 7, 2015

The last time the Hurricanes beat the Seminoles in football was at an away game in Tallahassee on Sept. 7, 2009. The final score was 38-34.

The Canes have won only two of their last 10 games against the Noles. Prior to that, Miami had a six-game winning streak against Florida State between 2000 and 2004. In addition to annual regular season play in September or October, this streak included a win at the 2004 Orange Bowl in January.

Pro Football Focus unveiled where Power 5 programs rank in tackles for a loss or no gain against the ...

A six-pack of Hurricanes notes on a Thursday evening: ▪ UM coach Mark Richt has explained his decisi ...

Braylen Ingraham’s final college visit before decision day took him just about as far from home as p ...

The Miami Hurricanes had traveled half the field to start the second half when coach Mark Richt enco ...

Jeremiah Payton was one of those prospects the Miami Hurricanes coveted from just about the time he ...

UM’s annual Food Day celebration will highlight the need to eat sustainable, locally sourced foods ...

University of Miami changes program title of Women’s and Gender Studies to Gender and Sexuality Stud ...

Two families with deep ties to Miami—the Millers and Fains— celebrate two endowed faculty chair appo ...

The University of Miami remembers alumnus Erik Hauri—the man who discovered water on the moon. ...

Through an innovative program, Miami Law students are empowering local high schoolers to think like ...

The Miami women's tennis team turned in a strong showing Saturday at the ITA Southeast Regional ...

On the first day of Main Draw action at the ITA Southeast Regional Championships Presented by Oracle ...

The University of Miami soccer team closes out action in the Tar Heel state with a match against thi ...

The Miami women's tennis team opened play Friday at the ITA Southeast Regional Championships Pr ...

The Miami Hurricanes fell in their tri-meet with Georgia Tech and Notre Dame Saturday afternoon, dro ...