Football, Sports, UM-FSU

A photo from the last time Miami beat Florida State

Quarterback Jacory Harris looks to connect with his teammates during the 2009 game against FSU, the last time the Hurricanes defeated the Seminoles in football. // File Photo

UPDATED Oct. 7, 2015

The last time the Hurricanes beat the Seminoles in football was at an away game in Tallahassee on Sept. 7, 2009. The final score was 38-34.

The Canes have won only two of their last 10 games against the Noles. Prior to that, Miami had a six-game winning streak against Florida State between 2000 and 2004. In addition to annual regular season play in September or October, this streak included a win at the 2004 Orange Bowl in January.

An online seminar sponsored by the University of Miami Institute for Advanced Study of the Americas

The first presidential debate between President Donald J. Trump and former vice president and democr

As the Miami Hurricanes take on Florida State, University of Miami students are invited to a Friday-

Linguist Caleb Everett reminds us that the mind has yet to grasp the modern world’s explosion of mas