Featured, Football, Sports, Syndicated

Vegas oddsmaker: FSU expected to be underdogs at Miami game

By  | Yahoo! Sports

Apparently Florida State could be an underdog before it potentially makes the College Football Playoff.

According to R.J. Bell, a betting expert and radio host, the Seminoles are expected to open as underdogs before its game at Miami on Nov. 15.

The TMH Take: FSU is one of the Canes’ biggest rivals, so students and Canes fans are eagerly awaiting next weekend’s home football game after the bye week. Since the Seminoles are last year’s national champion and the team remains undefeated this season, this surprising statement from a Las Vegas oddsmaker is a notable one.
Read more: Betting expert says Florida State expected to be underdogs at Miami

The United States Postal Service features Emilio Sanchez, the first Cuban American visual artist to be recognized in a new series of Forever stamps. ...

With the first elevated concrete floor deck poured last week, the Frost Institute of Chemistry and Molecular Science is on pace to open in the summer of 2022. ...

In a new study that scrutinized the speech patterns of Freddie Mercury, Michael Phelps, and other celebrities, University of Miami researchers offer insights on how diet ultimately reshapes language. ...

The multidisciplinary forum in April will explore lessons learned from the regions. There is a call for papers to be presented, but abstracts must be submitted by Jan. 17. ...

Former executive vice president John L. Green Jr., who helped launch the University’s football dynasty with two key coaching hires, passed away this month. ...