Featured, Football, Sports, Syndicated

Vegas oddsmaker: FSU expected to be underdogs at Miami game

By  | Yahoo! Sports

Apparently Florida State could be an underdog before it potentially makes the College Football Playoff.

According to R.J. Bell, a betting expert and radio host, the Seminoles are expected to open as underdogs before its game at Miami on Nov. 15.

The TMH Take: FSU is one of the Canes’ biggest rivals, so students and Canes fans are eagerly awaiting next weekend’s home football game after the bye week. Since the Seminoles are last year’s national champion and the team remains undefeated this season, this surprising statement from a Las Vegas oddsmaker is a notable one.
Read more: Betting expert says Florida State expected to be underdogs at Miami

Three-point defense isn’t enough of a weakness for the Miami Hurricanes to call it a full-fledged Ac ...

Shaquille Quarterman waited less than 24 hours after Michael Pinckney announced he was returning for ...

A six-pack of Canes notes on a Wednesday: ▪ Two highly skilled receivers who ended last season frust ...

Whenever quarterback Tate Martell hurls a football to University of Miami slot receiver Mike Harley, ...

Manny Diaz is the dealer. The pusher. He is good at this. Really good. And what he is selling, we ar ...

The Liaison Committee on Medical Education approved plans developed by the Miller School of Medicine ...

Activist Claudio Rojas was featured in a documentary film, “The Infiltrators,” which is critical of ...

Associate professors William Pestle and Kathleen Sullivan Sealey traveled with students over spring ...

Muslim Students of the University of Miami will hold a prayer service at 12:45 p.m. Friday at the La ...

The theme of the 48th annual Women’s Commission Breakfast keynote address, delivered by Dean Laura K ...

The fourth-seeded Miami women's basketball team opens NCAA Tournament play on its home court fo ...

Make no mistake about it – the college paths of this dynamic Miami offensive duo are as stark in con ...

University of Miami redshirt sophomore Alicia Blagg captured the first NCAA postseason recognition o ...

It is hard not to think of Miami's Amy Deem when you think of trail blazers in the track and f ...

Friday will be the Breast Cancer Awareness Pink Game, while Saturday is Bark in the Park. ...