Featured, Football, Sports, Syndicated

Vegas oddsmaker: FSU expected to be underdogs at Miami game

By  | Yahoo! Sports

Apparently Florida State could be an underdog before it potentially makes the College Football Playoff.

According to R.J. Bell, a betting expert and radio host, the Seminoles are expected to open as underdogs before its game at Miami on Nov. 15.

The TMH Take: FSU is one of the Canes’ biggest rivals, so students and Canes fans are eagerly awaiting next weekend’s home football game after the bye week. Since the Seminoles are last year’s national champion and the team remains undefeated this season, this surprising statement from a Las Vegas oddsmaker is a notable one.
Read more: Betting expert says Florida State expected to be underdogs at Miami

Tufaan, the University of Miami’s South Asian a cappella group, needs the community’s help to advanc

Dr. Brandon Chatani, a Miller School of Medicine infectious disease specialist, offers advice on way

With the federal Endangered Species Act in danger, University of Miami researchers find that state p

An online exhibit spotlights the talents of two University of Miami incoming Master of Fine Arts gra

Casey Klofstad, political science professor, explains why and how voters should pay attention to pol