Featured, Football, Sports, Syndicated

Vegas oddsmaker: FSU expected to be underdogs at Miami game

By  | Yahoo! Sports

Apparently Florida State could be an underdog before it potentially makes the College Football Playoff.

According to R.J. Bell, a betting expert and radio host, the Seminoles are expected to open as underdogs before its game at Miami on Nov. 15.

The TMH Take: FSU is one of the Canes’ biggest rivals, so students and Canes fans are eagerly awaiting next weekend’s home football game after the bye week. Since the Seminoles are last year’s national champion and the team remains undefeated this season, this surprising statement from a Las Vegas oddsmaker is a notable one.
Read more: Betting expert says Florida State expected to be underdogs at Miami

University of Miami students and staff were given fellowships and awards that will allow them to pur

University of Miami President Julio Frenk joins ecologist Simon Levin for a webinar that will explor

The Miami Herbert Business School announced that a student-led committee will commission artwork for

A tireless physician who was always on call, Dr. Sayfie made patients partners in their care.

The temporary move to drop standardized testing requirements will hopefully eliminate some of the st