Featured, Homecoming 2014, News, Video

FEC sings its way to the top of alma mater competition

NEWS_Alma Mater Finals

On Thursday morning, Federacion de Estudiantes Cubanos won the Alma Mater Final competition. The Association of Commuter Students and United Black Students came in second and third place, respectively. FEC will perform the Alma Mater at the Homecoming football game against UNC Chapel-Hill on Saturday. Victoria McKaba // Staff Photographer

Federacion de Estudiantes Cubanos won the Alma Mater competition Thursday morning. Check out the videos of the three finalists’ performances below.

Hallee Meltzer

Hallee Meltzer can be reached at hmeltzer@themiamihurricane.com.

The Fall Lecture series explores topics on accelerated resolution therapy treatments, pain managemen ...

As the Bahamas urges tourists to visit its islands unaffected by Hurricane Dorian, University of Mia ...

Katya Saunders, president of the Bahamian Students Association, is leading a relief effort to help h ...

The uniqueness of the University of Miami—as a place to live, learn, share knowledge, and innovate—s ...

University of Miami President Julio Frenk touted the University’s recent accomplishments in his seco ...

RSS Error: A feed could not be found at http://www.hurricanesports.com/rss.aspx. A feed with an invalid mime type may fall victim to this error, or SimplePie was unable to auto-discover it.. Use force_feed() if you are certain this URL is a real feed.