Featured, Homecoming 2014, News, Video

FEC sings its way to the top of alma mater competition

NEWS_Alma Mater Finals

On Thursday morning, Federacion de Estudiantes Cubanos won the Alma Mater Final competition. The Association of Commuter Students and United Black Students came in second and third place, respectively. FEC will perform the Alma Mater at the Homecoming football game against UNC Chapel-Hill on Saturday. Victoria McKaba // Staff Photographer

Federacion de Estudiantes Cubanos won the Alma Mater competition Thursday morning. Check out the videos of the three finalists’ performances below.

Hallee Meltzer

Hallee Meltzer can be reached at hmeltzer@themiamihurricane.com.

June is one of the most important months in the recruiting calendar and the Miami Hurricanes finishe ...

A six-pack of notes from UM’s annual Paradise Camp on Saturday: ▪ Few Canes greats have as unique a ...

Paradise Camp continues to pay dividends for the Miami Hurricanes. As the camp wrapped up Saturday, ...

As Manny Diaz puts it, Paradise Camp is the Miami Hurricanes’ bridge between three generations. It s ...

Paradise Camp weekend is off to a strong start for the Miami Hurricanes. Miami kicked off its massiv ...

In the first course of its kind on a college campus, faculty, staff, and students will learn if they ...

University of Miami Libraries is working to establish a University archive of LGBTQ materials. ...

University of Miami football players and coaches mentored area youth at a free football clinic in Ho ...

Some scientists fear that the new fifth generation of wireless networks interferes with critical sat ...

A new study led by Miller School professor Dr. Claes Wahlestedt observes that key molecular programs ...

Five members of the Miami women's tennis team earned All-ACC Academic Team distinction, as anno ...

Eight Miami Hurricanes were among those recognized by the conference with selections to the Track an ...

Franco Aubone and Francisco Bastias of the University of Miami men's tennis team were selected ...

UM forward Dewan Hernandez was selected 59th overall by the Toronto Raptors in the 2019 NBA Draft. ...

Check out the June edition of UM Athletics' e-magazine. ...