Homecoming 2014, News, Video

Homecoming King and Queen Pageant Performance Videos

At the King and Queen Pageant Wednesday night, Association of Commuter Students (ACS) President Daniel Acosta and Federacion de Estudiantes Cubanos (FEC) President Erika Glass were named Homecoming King and Queen, respectively.

Multimedia Editor Erika Jackson captured all of the performances on video.

This post will be updated throughout the night.

Opening Performance

Talent Round

Spirit Performances

Q&A with the Finalists

Homecoming Royalty

Lyssa Goldberg

Lyssa Goldberg is online editor of The Miami Hurricane. She is a senior majoring in journalism and political science with a minor in math. She has interned at Mashable and the Miami New Times, and her work has also been featured in The Huffington Post.

A reflection on the unparalleled career of a true public servant, a man respected across the country ...

The improvements to the IM fields offer a safer, more efficient field for the University community. ...

President Donald Trump’s letter to the Turkish president has been looked at as undiplomatic and unpr ...

The LGBTQ Student Center and SpectrUM invite the UM community to show their true colors during LGBT ...

Miller School of Medicine students are visiting barbershops to offer free health screenings to Afric ...

RSS Error: A feed could not be found at http://www.hurricanesports.com/rss.aspx. A feed with an invalid mime type may fall victim to this error, or SimplePie was unable to auto-discover it.. Use force_feed() if you are certain this URL is a real feed.