If you’re looking for a spooktacular way to get into the Halloween spirit, then read on for 13 delightfully ghoulish tips.
1. Channel your inner witch or wizard with classic movies like “Halloweentown” and “Hocus Pocus.”
2. Whip up enchanting treats.
3. Convene with some chilling spirits.
4. Decorate your dorm to rival any haunted mansion.
5. Shrieks and cackles shouldn’t be Halloween’s only soundtrack. Make a rocking playlist that can wake the [un]dead.
6. Gather some Pinspiration to make a costume!
7. Then end up buying one because Pinterest expectations ≠ reality
8. Bust out the horror flicks.
9. Map out your day-of route.
10. Live through your own horror film at places like House of Horror Park, the HistoryMiami Cemetery Tour and Halloween Horror Nights. (Go behind the scenes of HHN Houses here.)
11. Carve a pumpkin. WARNING: This pumpkin may be too scary for the average reader.
12. Watch “Tim Burton’s The Nightmare before Christmas.” (Is it a Halloween movie? Is it a Christmas movie? Answer: Who cares? It’s great enough to be both.)
13. EAT CANDY CORN.