Community, National News, News

2014 Midterm Election Poll

Take The Miami Hurricane’s quick 3-question poll on student interest in the midterm election.

Will you vote on election day?

• Yes (48%, 30 Votes)
  • I already sent in an absentee ballot (33%, 21 Votes)
  • No, I'm not voting at all (21%, 13 Votes)

Total Voters: 63

Polls Archive

Loading ... Loading ...

Who do you plan to vote for in the Florida gubernatorial race?

• Charlie Crist (60%, 29 Votes)
  • Rick Scott (31%, 15 Votes)
  • Other (10%, 5 Votes)

Total Voters: 48

Polls Archive

Loading ... Loading ...

Which issue is most important to you?

• Florida governor (68%, 34 Votes)
  • Water and land conservation (Amendment 1) (22%, 11 Votes)
  • Medical marijuana (Amendment 2) (12%, 6 Votes)

Total Voters: 50

Polls Archive

Loading ... Loading ...

Featured image courtesy of Rob Boudon on Flickr.

Lyssa Goldberg

Lyssa Goldberg is online editor of The Miami Hurricane. She is a senior majoring in journalism and political science with a minor in math. She has interned at Mashable and the Miami New Times, and her work has also been featured in The Huffington Post.

Caribbean experts assessed the coronavirus’s impact on the region in a webinar on Nov. 19 hosted by the University of Miami Institute for Advanced Study of the Americas. ...

A project on race, housing, and displacement in Miami connects past patterns of discrimination to modern disparities. ...

United Black Students and the Black Student Athlete Alliance, in partnership with the University of Miami administration, mobilize to honor the lives lost due to police brutality. ...

As students and faculty and staff members prepare to wrap up the Fall 2020 semester, here’s a look at the availability of facilities and services during the break. ...

The University of Miami president called for increased cooperation, new powers for the World Health Organization, and transparency incentives as critical to manage and mitigate future health outbreaks. ...