Community, National News, News

2014 Midterm Election Poll

Take The Miami Hurricane’s quick 3-question poll on student interest in the midterm election.

Will you vote on election day?

• Yes (48%, 30 Votes)
  • I already sent in an absentee ballot (33%, 21 Votes)
  • No, I'm not voting at all (21%, 13 Votes)

Total Voters: 63

Polls Archive

Loading ... Loading ...

Who do you plan to vote for in the Florida gubernatorial race?

• Charlie Crist (60%, 29 Votes)
  • Rick Scott (31%, 15 Votes)
  • Other (10%, 5 Votes)

Total Voters: 48

Polls Archive

Loading ... Loading ...

Which issue is most important to you?

• Florida governor (68%, 34 Votes)
  • Water and land conservation (Amendment 1) (22%, 11 Votes)
  • Medical marijuana (Amendment 2) (12%, 6 Votes)

Total Voters: 50

Polls Archive

Loading ... Loading ...

Featured image courtesy of Rob Boudon on Flickr.

Lyssa Goldberg

Lyssa Goldberg is online editor of The Miami Hurricane. She is a senior majoring in journalism and political science with a minor in math. She has interned at Mashable and the Miami New Times, and her work has also been featured in The Huffington Post.

University of Miami athletic director Blake James has no intention of pressuring or forcing coach Ma ...

He’s certainly not a veteran, but for the first time in his college football career, redshirt freshm ...

This November feels a lot more like March for the 24th-ranked University of Miami women’s basketball ...

For a month at a time, Louis Hedley would find himself in the deserts of Australia. His chances at m ...

It has been a trying season for college football fans of two Sunshine State programs: Florida State ...

The On Campus event featured innovative National Geographic Explorers—photographers, scientists, sto ...

UM Professor of Law Frances R. Hill tells us what we should know. ...

An international study led by University of Miami tropical biologists reveals that tropical trees ar ...

UM’s robotics team recently obtained a new robot with the goal of helping aging individuals. ...

New student organization’s mission is a movement to return to the ‘roots’ of natural hair. ...

N'Kosi Perry wants to build off his showing at Georgia Tech with another strong performance thi ...

University of Miami head volleyball coach Jose "Keno" Gandara is excited to announce the s ...

Isaiah Wong and Anthony Walker will join Canes for 2019-20 season. ...

Three University of Miami men's tennis student-athletes – Adria Soriano Barrera, Bojan Jankulov ...

Estela Perez-Somarriba of the Miami women's tennis team checks in at seventh in the country in ...