Television, UBuzz

‘Lost’ Easter eggs hidden throughout ‘Once Upon a Time’

“Lost” may have ended a little over four years ago, but teasers in “Once Upon a Time” (which has the same creators as “Lost”) have kept the legend alive. Here’s a look at some of the Easter eggs gained by watching “Once Upon a Time!”

• The Lost Numbers (4, 8, 15, 16, 23, 42, 108)
    • The Clock: Some people may remember that the airplane that crashed into the mysterious island on “Lost” was Oceanic 815. This number appears time and again in “Once Upon a Time.” From the very first episode, the number had importance. The clock in the center of Storybrooke had been stuck at 8:15. The clock then moves, chiming at 8:16. The next time the clock is shown, it is at 8:23. Basically, the clock cycles through the “Lost” sequence of numbers.
    • Emma’s room number at Granny’s inn is 4.
    • Payments (8 coppers for rabbits) and quantities (42 candy bars sold) are frequently in “Lost”
    • Regina and Henry live at 108 (the number on the house).
  • Apollo Candy Bars
    • Henry’s favorite candy bar is Apollo, which also happened to be the candy bar that was dropped onto the island.
  • Dharma Stations
    • Emma Swan’s very name is based off the Swan Dharma Station that had been on the island.
  • MacCutcheon Scotch Whiskey
    • The expensive drink on “Lost” also appears as the drink of choice for many characters on “Once Upon a Time.” Rumpelstiltskin even gave Belle some on a date they had together.
  • Eye Close-Ups
    • A constant transition in “Lost,” which has now transitioned to “Once Upon a Time,” was the zoom-out of the eye. This happens to Jack in the first episode of “Lost,” and it also happens to Emma in the first episode of “Once.”
  • Television Shows in Television Shows
    • “Exposé” was a show featured on “Lost.” Belle watched that particular show during her stay in the hospital.
  • Airflights
    • Ajira Airlines was the other airline used in “Lost,” as opposed to Oceanic. Some of the characters use this airline in order to travel to New York in “Once Upon a Time.”
  • Actors
    • Many actors have appeared in both shows.
Actor Once Upon a Time Lost
Lana Parrilla Regina the Evil Queen Greta
Emilie de Ravin Belle Claire Littleton
Jorge Garcia Anton the Giant Hugo Reyes
Rebecca Mader Wicked Witch (Zelena) Charlotte Lewis
Alan Dale King George Charles Widmore
Elizabeth Mitchell Unknown (Frozen) Juliet Burke
Naveen Andrews Jafar (OUAT-in Wonderland) Sayid Jarrah

Esther Ponce De Leon

A six-pack of Hurricanes notes on a Wednesday: ▪ The Miami Hurricanes are honoring their 1983 nation ...

With Jaquan Johnson still sidelined with a hamstring strain he suffered on Saturday against Toledo, ...

The Miami Hurricanes are running low on tight ends. But their receivers — notably sophomore speedste ...

A six-pack of Hurricanes notes on a Tuesday: ▪ The pretty even split of carries between Travis Homer ...

The University of Miami has lost another player to surgery, and the depth was already lacking at thi ...

New technology could help schools identify shooters and other intruders before they enter the door. ...

A University of Miami professor has created software to detect fraud in standardized tests. ...

UM President Julio Frenk outlined the strategies of the Roadmap to Our New Century, part of his Stat ...

Students attending Monday night's State of the U address by UM President Julio Frenk offer thei ...

At UM’s inaugural State of the U address, President Julio Frenk detailed the strategies of the Roadm ...

Through three games, Miami is No. 1 in the country in tackles for loss and the entire Hurricanes def ...

Jeff Thomas may be quiet off the field, but the sophomore has been consistently making lots of noise ...

The University of Miami soccer team is set to return to Cobb Stadium, where it will host No. 12 Duke ...

The Atlantic Coast Conference announced Tuesday the league slate for the upcoming 2018-19 season. ...

Miami remained ranked in both major polls Sunday, checking in at No. 21 in the Associated Press Top ...