“Lost” may have ended a little over four years ago, but teasers in “Once Upon a Time” (which has the same creators as “Lost”) have kept the legend alive. Here’s a look at some of the Easter eggs gained by watching “Once Upon a Time!”
- The Lost Numbers (4, 8, 15, 16, 23, 42, 108)
- The Clock: Some people may remember that the airplane that crashed into the mysterious island on “Lost” was Oceanic 815. This number appears time and again in “Once Upon a Time.” From the very first episode, the number had importance. The clock in the center of Storybrooke had been stuck at 8:15. The clock then moves, chiming at 8:16. The next time the clock is shown, it is at 8:23. Basically, the clock cycles through the “Lost” sequence of numbers.
- Emma’s room number at Granny’s inn is 4.
- Payments (8 coppers for rabbits) and quantities (42 candy bars sold) are frequently in “Lost”
- Regina and Henry live at 108 (the number on the house).
- Apollo Candy Bars
- Henry’s favorite candy bar is Apollo, which also happened to be the candy bar that was dropped onto the island.
- Dharma Stations
- Emma Swan’s very name is based off the Swan Dharma Station that had been on the island.
- MacCutcheon Scotch Whiskey
- The expensive drink on “Lost” also appears as the drink of choice for many characters on “Once Upon a Time.” Rumpelstiltskin even gave Belle some on a date they had together.
- Eye Close-Ups
- A constant transition in “Lost,” which has now transitioned to “Once Upon a Time,” was the zoom-out of the eye. This happens to Jack in the first episode of “Lost,” and it also happens to Emma in the first episode of “Once.”
- Television Shows in Television Shows
- “Exposé” was a show featured on “Lost.” Belle watched that particular show during her stay in the hospital.
- Ajira Airlines was the other airline used in “Lost,” as opposed to Oceanic. Some of the characters use this airline in order to travel to New York in “Once Upon a Time.”
- Many actors have appeared in both shows.
|Actor||Once Upon a Time||Lost|
|Lana Parrilla||Regina the Evil Queen||Greta|
|Emilie de Ravin||Belle||Claire Littleton|
|Jorge Garcia||Anton the Giant||Hugo Reyes|
|Rebecca Mader||Wicked Witch (Zelena)||Charlotte Lewis|
|Alan Dale||King George||Charles Widmore|
|Elizabeth Mitchell||Unknown (Frozen)||Juliet Burke|
|Naveen Andrews||Jafar (OUAT-in Wonderland)||Sayid Jarrah|