Audio, Blogs, UBuzz

PLAYLIST: Have a concert in your car

Sitting in traffic on U.S. 1 is the worst kind of torture. But it’s still no excuse to pick up your phone and text while driving.

Instead of killing the downtime by texting, we recommend you have a full-on concert in your car.

SEE ALSO: Put the phone down and the volume up

Here are The Miami Hurricane editors’ picks for the best driving playlist.

Lyssa Goldberg

Lyssa Goldberg is online editor of The Miami Hurricane. She is a senior majoring in journalism and political science with a minor in math. She has interned at Mashable and the Miami New Times, and her work has also been featured in The Huffington Post.

During a virtual panel discussion hosted by the University of Washington, President Julio Frenk discussed global responses to the pandemic—and what is needed to move forward. ...

Members of the Homecoming Executive Committee share how they pivoted this year to plan a ’Canes Spirit Week that continues to generate excitement and honor tradition. ...

One of the University’s largest student-run organizations didn’t miss a beat when moving its dance lessons online. ...

Tau Sigma National Honor Society and the Department of Orientation and Commuter Student Involvement host a week of interactive events honoring transfer students Oct. 19-25. ...

A graduate of the highly selective Applied Behavior Analysis program, Fajer Almenaie is changing the landscape for children on the autism spectrum in the Middle East. ...