Audio, Blogs, UBuzz

PLAYLIST: Have a concert in your car

Sitting in traffic on U.S. 1 is the worst kind of torture. But it’s still no excuse to pick up your phone and text while driving.

Instead of killing the downtime by texting, we recommend you have a full-on concert in your car.

SEE ALSO: Put the phone down and the volume up

Here are The Miami Hurricane editors’ picks for the best driving playlist.

Lyssa Goldberg

Lyssa Goldberg is online editor of The Miami Hurricane. She is a senior majoring in journalism and political science with a minor in math. She has interned at Mashable and the Miami New Times, and her work has also been featured in The Huffington Post.

There is, indeed, a three-man quarterback race at the University of Miami. As spring came to a close ...

The Miami Hurricanes, for the past few years, have gone as far as their defense would take them, let ...

Ten takeaways from UM’s spring game at Camping World Stadium in Orlando: ▪ The quarterback play was ...

The Miami Hurricanes just wrapped up their spring game at Camping World Stadium in Orlando, where th ...

Mark Richt, speaking publicly for the first time since retiring as the Miami Hurricanes’ coach, said ...

Yvette Soler, B.M. ’96, better known as Tigrilla Gardenia, connects her music engineering background ...

Preservation Week, from April 21 to April 27, is focused on highlighting the importance of learning ...

There are numerous ways to connect with the University of Miami during the two-day tech conference o ...

A symbol of both French heritage and Catholicism, Paris’ 850-year-old gothic cathedral was gutted by ...

The Division of Student Affairs hosted a reception to present campus-wide awards and scholarships to ...

Nearly 10,000 fans got a glimpse of things to come at Camping World Stadium ...

The No. 23 Miami Hurricanes dropped the series finale on Saturday at No. 8 Louisville, 9-6. ...

Making its fourth straight appearance in the ACC Championship semifinals, the fifth-seeded and No. 2 ...

It took much longer than anticipated, but the No. 23 Miami Hurricanes outlasted No. 8 Louisville, 16 ...

The fifth-seeded and No. 21-ranked Miami women's tennis team knocked off fourth-seeded and nint ...