Blogs, UBuzz

5 Types of Drunk People You Saw at Saturday’s Tailgate

Sometimes, enjoying a tailgate means more than a few drinks to the good folks down here at the University of Miami, so here are a few of the many characters we see at the typical UM tailgate.

Bottom’s up!

1. The “I promise I’m not drunk” girl

“You’re right, Cathy, you’re not drunk. Yes, you can have a Crunchwrap Supreme later.”

2. The “I know I’m drunk, but I don’t care” girl

She legitimately doesn’t give a crap about stumbling through AEPi’s tailgate, and she doesn’t care that she just stepped on your Sperry’s.

3. Dancing on the bed of a truck girl (or boy)

That was you yesterday wasn’t it?

4. The “you’re just blurry” fraternity guy

He’s been trying to get in your pants all afternoon long. He’s been trying so damn hard.

5. This girl

You know.

Navaughn Donaldson knew one thing mattered above all when he was forced to start playing center ahea ...

This spring hasn’t been easy for Miami redshirt sophomore Tate Martell, the former Ohio State quarte ...

The 2019-20 college basketball season is more than six months away, but the University of Miami Hurr ...

The University of Miami spring game Saturday will be here before you know it, and right about now, c ...

With about a third of the regular season left, the Miami Hurricanes baseball team is on the rise and ...

The Division of Student Affairs hosted a reception to present campus-wide awards and scholarships to ...

The University of Miami celebrates Earth Day with a host of activities at or near the Lakeside Patio ...

The nation’s oldest and most-widely known academic honor society inducted 45 students from the Colle ...

For the second installment of its “What Matters to U” lecture series, Student Government invited act ...

There is at least one member of House Hurricane in the Seven Kingdoms: alumnus David Nutter, who sha ...

Because of expected inclement weather, Thursday's game time has been moved up one hour to 5 p.m ...

Michelle Atherley earned the University of Miami track and field program's fourth ACC outdoor h ...

Canes' recruiting class now stands 25th in 247Sports Composite Ranking. ...

Miami head women's basketball coach Katie Meier announced Wednesday the signing of Moulayna Joh ...

The fifth-seeded and No. 21-ranked Miami women's tennis team begins ACC Championship action Thu ...