Blogs, UBuzz

5 Types of Drunk People You Saw at Saturday’s Tailgate

Sometimes, enjoying a tailgate means more than a few drinks to the good folks down here at the University of Miami, so here are a few of the many characters we see at the typical UM tailgate.

Bottom’s up!

1. The “I promise I’m not drunk” girl

“You’re right, Cathy, you’re not drunk. Yes, you can have a Crunchwrap Supreme later.”

2. The “I know I’m drunk, but I don’t care” girl

She legitimately doesn’t give a crap about stumbling through AEPi’s tailgate, and she doesn’t care that she just stepped on your Sperry’s.

3. Dancing on the bed of a truck girl (or boy)

That was you yesterday wasn’t it?

4. The “you’re just blurry” fraternity guy

He’s been trying to get in your pants all afternoon long. He’s been trying so damn hard.

5. This girl

You know.

University of Miami basketball coach Jim Larranaga, awaiting word from the NCAA on the appeal to rei ...

The Hurricanes officially welcomed ballyhooed new quarterback Tate Martell on campus Friday, and he’ ...

Before Jess Simpson’s final playoff run as the coach of Buford fell short in a Georgia state champio ...

The Miami Hurricanes football coaching staff is officially complete. UM announced Friday that Taylor ...

The Marlins — along with a handful of other teams — haven’t signed a single player from another team ...

The University of Miami brings together leaders in academia, professional practice, and industry to ...

On Dec. 14, 2018 universal health care programs in both the United States and Mexico were dealt sign ...

For the first time in more than 15 years, two of UMTV’s weekly shows were nominated for the Televisi ...

Miami Transplant Institute performed 681 transplants during 2018, setting a new national record in k ...

Jazz aficionados launch new video series by sharing invaluable performance techniques. ...

"We're excited to welcome these coaches to the Miami family," Diaz said. ...

Canes have won six of last 10 meetings with UNC. ...

Check out the January edition of the University of Miami's e-magazine. ...

The University of Miami men's tennis team improved to 2-0 on the young season after securing a ...

The No. 17 Miami women's tennis team will play its first doubleheader of the season Saturday in ...