V's Take

My crush count is above par …

V,

This past weekend, I was visiting a few friends in The Windy City, and I realized that I’m extremely attracted to all of them. I’m very conflicted because most of these people are in relationships. So do I want to be a homewrecker, or do I just want a guest appearance at some point? 

I don’t know what to do. HELP.

Sincerely,

Conniving for a Cameo

Dear Tiger Woods,

I don’t think it’s weird that you have these urges. You should probably try and contain them when you’re in public, but it’s OK to be horny. It’s almost summer – it’s hot and sticky outside, and we all know what happens in Miami when it’s hot. People just start taking their clothes off.

As far as your friends in Chi-town, my advice is that you try and talk it out with a few of them. If you’re as close as I think you are, then when the topic comes up casually in conversation – just casually – present  the idea. Just make it known that it’s something you would be interested in should the opportunity arise.

I’m sure that after a few drinks, this conversation could take the turn you want it to. Let’s be real here – people in their 20s are always on board to experiment, and why not do it with someone you’re already comfortable with.

Still, you should tread carefully.

We all saw what happened with Hilary Duff in “Gossip Girl.” Penn Badgely was all about a threesome and then he focused on that girl who was his best friend in elementary school and Hilary Duff got all pissed and dumped him. This is not to say that your life is “Gossip Girl,” but things like these could go very wrong very fast.

It’s easy for people to get awkward, and that would cause your relationship to suffer. So just evaluate this situation, and make sure you’re prepared for any and all consequences.

You’re sure to get at least one interesting night out of this scenario, so I say just go for it.

But don’t contract any weird diseases.

Advice Columnist

The Miami Hurricanes found new life Saturday — despite so much seemingly going wrong. Big plays on o ...

At least in terms of their bowl situation, the Miami Hurricanes can take a deep, collective breath. ...

Thoughts, notes, reaction and postscripts after UM’s 38-14 win on Saturday at Virginia Tech, making ...

There wasn’t much energy in the Watsco Center stands on Saturday afternoon as most University of Mia ...

View photos from the Bethune-Cookman wildcats at Miami Hurricanes in a NCAA college basketball game ...

UM Libraries is presenting an extraordinary exhibit that immerses the audience in an emotional journ ...

A UM researcher is helping to lead a study on how smoke interacts with clouds and its impact on the ...

People are bombarded with news and information these days, providing opportunities for discourse tha ...

Students, faculty and staff stopped by the School of Architecture’s Korach Gallery to learn what Mag ...

The On Campus event featured innovative National Geographic Explorers—photographers, scientists, sto ...

The Canes got back to their winning ways with an impressive 38-14 victory at Virginia Tech. ...

20-point performances from Chris Lykes and DJ Vasiljevic led Miami past Bethune-Cookman. ...

Seniors Kolby Bird and Haley Templeton will play in their final match at the James L. Knight Sports ...

The No. 24 Miami women's basketball team is headed to Iowa State for the Preseason WNIT champio ...

The Canes hit the road for the final time in the 2018 regular season and it is to a familiar and hos ...