Sports briefs 4/10

Football

The Hurricanes’ Spring Game and related activities will be held Saturday at Sun Life Stadium. Parking lots open at 2 p.m. and all fans should park in the Maroon Lot. Stadium gates will open at 3 p.m.

The players will be available for an autograph session near Gate E at 4 p.m. The Athletic Department asks that fans do not bring their own items to be signed. The official team poster is the only memorabilia permitted for autographs.

At 5 p.m., Miami’s new uniforms for the 2014 season will be unveiled. Then, the modified Spring Game will kick off at 6 p.m.

Coach Al Golden said this year’s event will include 1-on-1 competitions,  7-on-7 drills and a brief scrimmage. It will be broadcast on ESPN3.

Spencer Dandes may be emailed at sports@themiamihurricane.com. 

Spencer Dandes

University of Miami athletic director Blake James has no intention of pressuring or forcing coach Ma ...

He’s certainly not a veteran, but for the first time in his college football career, redshirt freshm ...

This November feels a lot more like March for the 24th-ranked University of Miami women’s basketball ...

For a month at a time, Louis Hedley would find himself in the deserts of Australia. His chances at m ...

It has been a trying season for college football fans of two Sunshine State programs: Florida State ...

The On Campus event featured innovative National Geographic Explorers—photographers, scientists, sto ...

UM Professor of Law Frances R. Hill tells us what we should know. ...

An international study led by University of Miami tropical biologists reveals that tropical trees ar ...

UM’s robotics team recently obtained a new robot with the goal of helping aging individuals. ...

New student organization’s mission is a movement to return to the ‘roots’ of natural hair. ...

N'Kosi Perry wants to build off his showing at Georgia Tech with another strong performance thi ...

University of Miami head volleyball coach Jose "Keno" Gandara is excited to announce the s ...

Isaiah Wong and Anthony Walker will join Canes for 2019-20 season. ...

Three University of Miami men's tennis student-athletes – Adria Soriano Barrera, Bojan Jankulov ...

Estela Perez-Somarriba of the Miami women's tennis team checks in at seventh in the country in ...