Sports briefs 4/10

Football

The Hurricanes’ Spring Game and related activities will be held Saturday at Sun Life Stadium. Parking lots open at 2 p.m. and all fans should park in the Maroon Lot. Stadium gates will open at 3 p.m.

The players will be available for an autograph session near Gate E at 4 p.m. The Athletic Department asks that fans do not bring their own items to be signed. The official team poster is the only memorabilia permitted for autographs.

At 5 p.m., Miami’s new uniforms for the 2014 season will be unveiled. Then, the modified Spring Game will kick off at 6 p.m.

Coach Al Golden said this year’s event will include 1-on-1 competitions,  7-on-7 drills and a brief scrimmage. It will be broadcast on ESPN3.

Spencer Dandes may be emailed at sports@themiamihurricane.com. 

Spencer Dandes

They were way below the radar coming into the 1983 season. And after their 28-3 opening-game loss to ...

In the opening eight minutes on Saturday — and the final seven minutes — FIU looked like a team that ...

The N’Kosi Perry era is here. Whether it’s here to stay is yet to be seen. The fans got what they wa ...

Ten takeaways from UM’s 31-17 win against FIU on Saturday at Hard Rock Stadium: ▪ Credit Mark Richt ...

As the Miami Hurricanes started their third series against the FIU Panthers on Saturday afternoon, t ...

A year after UPup’s founding father met his match, the service club is realizing its goal of becomin ...

N'Kosi Perry and a dominant Miami defense led the Hurricanes to a 31-17 victory over the Panthe ...

Estela Perez-Somarriba of the Miami women's tennis team is headed to the championship of one th ...

The Miami women's tennis team posted a 5-2 mark in official matches on the second day of the Mi ...

Freshman Riley Howard continued her incredible start as a Canes cross country runner setting another ...

The University of Miami soccer team is set to host Virginia Tech Sunday at noon at Cobb Stadium. ...