Sports briefs 4/10

Football

The Hurricanes’ Spring Game and related activities will be held Saturday at Sun Life Stadium. Parking lots open at 2 p.m. and all fans should park in the Maroon Lot. Stadium gates will open at 3 p.m.

The players will be available for an autograph session near Gate E at 4 p.m. The Athletic Department asks that fans do not bring their own items to be signed. The official team poster is the only memorabilia permitted for autographs.

At 5 p.m., Miami’s new uniforms for the 2014 season will be unveiled. Then, the modified Spring Game will kick off at 6 p.m.

Coach Al Golden said this year’s event will include 1-on-1 competitions,  7-on-7 drills and a brief scrimmage. It will be broadcast on ESPN3.

Spencer Dandes may be emailed at sports@themiamihurricane.com. 

Spencer Dandes

Navaughn Donaldson knew one thing mattered above all when he was forced to start playing center ahea ...

This spring hasn’t been easy for Miami redshirt sophomore Tate Martell, the former Ohio State quarte ...

The 2019-20 college basketball season is more than six months away, but the University of Miami Hurr ...

The University of Miami spring game Saturday will be here before you know it, and right about now, c ...

With about a third of the regular season left, the Miami Hurricanes baseball team is on the rise and ...

The Division of Student Affairs hosted a reception to present campus-wide awards and scholarships to ...

The University of Miami celebrates Earth Day with a host of activities at or near the Lakeside Patio ...

The nation’s oldest and most-widely known academic honor society inducted 45 students from the Colle ...

For the second installment of its “What Matters to U” lecture series, Student Government invited act ...

There is at least one member of House Hurricane in the Seven Kingdoms: alumnus David Nutter, who sha ...

Because of expected inclement weather, Thursday's game time has been moved up one hour to 5 p.m ...

Michelle Atherley earned the University of Miami track and field program's fourth ACC outdoor h ...

Canes' recruiting class now stands 25th in 247Sports Composite Ranking. ...

Miami head women's basketball coach Katie Meier announced Wednesday the signing of Moulayna Joh ...

The fifth-seeded and No. 21-ranked Miami women's tennis team begins ACC Championship action Thu ...