Photo

SpectrUM DragOut 2014

Junior Armando Hernandez performs under the drag name "Aurora Borealis" during SpectrUM's DragOut 2014 drag show held at the Rat on Wednesday night. Nick Gangemi // Assistant Photo Editor

Junior Armando Hernandez performs under the drag name “Aurora Borealis” during SpectrUM’s DragOut 2014 drag show held Wednesday night at the Rat. Nick Gangemi // Assistant Photo Editor

Nick Gangemi

Claire Paris-Limouzy started freediving for research and ended up becoming a record-breaking athlete who is also spearheading a Scientific Freediving program at the University. ...

Sociology scholars from around the world convened for a virtual conference hosted by the University of Miami on Thursday to explore shifting tendencies in international relocation and the implications for global social change. ...

Lauryn Williams, track and field and bobsled medalist, addressed the University community during Wednesday night’s “What Matters to U” virtual event. ...

During his appearance Tuesday on a webinar hosted by the University of Miami Patti and Allan Herbert Business School, tech mogul Eric Yuan highlighted the importance of a workplace culture of happiness and urged that businesses pay greater attention to the digital divide. ...

Early voting in Florida began this week and will last through Nov. 1. Here’s a rundown of everything students need to know about upcoming campus events, from the final debate watch party to transportation to the polls. ...