Photo

Sweat with Vets

First year MBA graduate student Aaron Hommerding, did five box jumps during an obstacle course challenge and individual fitness event called “Sweat with Vets," to help out homeless veterans.The event was sponsored by The University of Miami Veteran Students Organization VSO on April 2nd on the green. Mingyue Bao // Contributing Photographer

First-year MBA graduate student Aaron Hommerding did five box jumps during an obstacle course challenge and individual fitness event called “Sweat with Vets,” helping out homeless veterans. The event was sponsored by The University of Miami Veteran Students Organization VSO on April 2nd on the green. Mingyue Bao // Contributing Photographer

Sophomore Eric-Dillan Smith participated in the entire obstacle course which included crunches, push-ups, burpies, rowing machine, box jumps, tire lifts. Yinghui Sun // Staff Photographer

Sophomore Eric-Dillan Smith participated in the entire obstacle course which included crunches, push-ups, burpies, rowing machine, box jumps and tire lifts. Yinghui Sun // Staff Photographer

Junior Felix Perez student (left), and an engineering student Oliver Doggart (right), were targets for the grenade toss (water balloons were used in lieu of grenades). Yinghui Sun // Staff Photographer

Junior Felix Perez (left), and an engineering student Oliver Doggart (right), were targets for the grenade toss. Water balloons were used in lieu of grenades. Yinghui Sun // Staff Photographer

Junior Vinny Cianciaruso excercised on the seated row machine. The Veterans group competed against each other. Yinghui Sun // Staff Photographer

Junior Vinny Cianciaruso exercised on the seated row machine. The Veterans group competed against each other. Yinghui Sun // Staff Photographer

Monica Herndon

If redshirt freshman N’Kosi Perry is starting Thursday night for the No. 16 Miami Hurricanes against ...

It sure sounds like redshirt freshman N’Kosi Perry is going to get his first career start at 8 Thurs ...

If he hasn’t made it already, Miami Hurricanes coach Mark Richt has a defining decision to ponder in ...

They were way below the radar coming into the 1983 season. And after their 28-3 opening-game loss to ...

In the opening eight minutes on Saturday — and the final seven minutes — FIU looked like a team that ...

Theatre arts students open the Ring Theatre’s 2018-19 season with a tribute to the creative genius w ...

UM representatives earned Novice and Junior Varsity categories at the National Opener, one of the mo ...

The Office of Civic and Community Engagement receives a $300,000 investment from JPMorgan Chase to t ...

Conference play is just a few days away and the Miami Hurricanes are focused on their ACC opener on ...

The Miami Hurricanes were one of the biggest risers in both major polls released Sunday, jumping to ...

Miami junior Estela Perez-Somarriba's 6-4, 6-3 victory over Evgeniya Levashova will be re-broad ...

Estela Perez-Somarriba of the Miami women's tennis team earned one of the most prestigious coll ...

The University of Miami volleyball program defeated Duke, 3-1, winning its fourth straight match and ...