Photo

Sweat with Vets

First year MBA graduate student Aaron Hommerding, did five box jumps during an obstacle course challenge and individual fitness event called “Sweat with Vets," to help out homeless veterans.The event was sponsored by The University of Miami Veteran Students Organization VSO on April 2nd on the green. Mingyue Bao // Contributing Photographer

First-year MBA graduate student Aaron Hommerding did five box jumps during an obstacle course challenge and individual fitness event called “Sweat with Vets,” helping out homeless veterans. The event was sponsored by The University of Miami Veteran Students Organization VSO on April 2nd on the green. Mingyue Bao // Contributing Photographer

Sophomore Eric-Dillan Smith participated in the entire obstacle course which included crunches, push-ups, burpies, rowing machine, box jumps, tire lifts. Yinghui Sun // Staff Photographer

Sophomore Eric-Dillan Smith participated in the entire obstacle course which included crunches, push-ups, burpies, rowing machine, box jumps and tire lifts. Yinghui Sun // Staff Photographer

Junior Felix Perez student (left), and an engineering student Oliver Doggart (right), were targets for the grenade toss (water balloons were used in lieu of grenades). Yinghui Sun // Staff Photographer

Junior Felix Perez (left), and an engineering student Oliver Doggart (right), were targets for the grenade toss. Water balloons were used in lieu of grenades. Yinghui Sun // Staff Photographer

Junior Vinny Cianciaruso excercised on the seated row machine. The Veterans group competed against each other. Yinghui Sun // Staff Photographer

Junior Vinny Cianciaruso exercised on the seated row machine. The Veterans group competed against each other. Yinghui Sun // Staff Photographer

Monica Herndon

The season is evaporating before our eyes. And nothing made that more obvious than University of Mia ...

The Miami Hurricanes had to adjust their offense at halftime Saturday to pull out a road win against ...

Photo Gallery: UM v. Virginia Tech | Saturday, November 17, 2018 … Click to Continue » ...

The Miami Hurricanes found new life Saturday — despite so much seemingly going wrong. Big plays on o ...

At least in terms of their bowl situation, the Miami Hurricanes can take a deep, collective breath. ...

Kristiana Yao, who graduated summa cum laude in May, said she was “still in shock” after finding out ...

UM Libraries is presenting an extraordinary exhibit that immerses the audience in an emotional journ ...

A UM researcher is helping to lead a study on how smoke interacts with clouds and its impact on the ...

People are bombarded with news and information these days, providing opportunities for discourse tha ...

Students, faculty and staff stopped by the School of Architecture’s Korach Gallery to learn what Mag ...

The No. 24 Miami women's basketball team dropped a 75-52 decision Sunday at Iowa State in the P ...

The Canes got back to their winning ways with an impressive 38-14 victory at Virginia Tech. ...

20-point performances from Chris Lykes and DJ Vasiljevic led Miami past Bethune-Cookman. ...

The University of Miami volleyball team forced No. 10 Pitt to five sets in a thrilling match on Seni ...

The No. 24 Miami women's basketball team is headed to Iowa State for the Preseason WNIT champio ...