V's Take

Dear V: My boyfriend is ‘Bound 2’ some porn …

V,

I heard there was a porno made in Hecht like five years ago. Is this true? Because if it is, my boyfriend seems to think that it’s a good idea to use it to get … “inspired.” I hate this thought. I don’t want to have sex while watching some sleazy Internet movie that was made in a place that looks like my dorm room. What should I do?

Sincerely, 

Not Jenna Jameson 

Dear Kim Kardashian,

It’s never okay to agree to any sort of sex tape situation, ever.

However, in Kim’s case, she is rich and currently raising the offspring of one of the most famous and douchey rappers, so really, her life didn’t turn out so bad.

I know your boyfriend isn’t asking you to make a sex tape, but I think you should just steer clear of this situation all together. The dorm rooms may be small and dingy, but the two of you can come up with more creative ways to get yourselves going than an old porno. I mean, come on. Does he really need this to get himself going? Do you really need it to get creative and spice up your sex life?

My advice – break up.

Not just because he’s creepy enough to even suggest this, but because your relationship is clearly heading south.

Just start dating some nice guys. It’s not worth your time to be dealing with men who want to stare at an idolized image of a woman at a time when they should be focused on staring at you. And no, it doesn’t matter if he hit it first. Do not take that into consideration.

Women have enough problems with men taking advantage of them as it is, so why make it more complicated for yourself? Just #FightThePower.

I’m sure Kim enjoys the fact that Ray J, Reggie Bush, Kris Humphries and Kanye have all fought for her attention, but this is not the kind of girl you want to be.

And, if it is, make sure you guys do your research correctly and look up more than one porno so you can get a well-rounded education. Have fun – and oh, don’t make any pornos of your own. We all know not everyone has Ryan Seacrest on speed dial waiting to produce a reality TV show based on your life.

Advice Columnist

It sure sounds like redshirt freshman N’Kosi Perry is going to get his first career start at 8 Thurs ...

If he hasn’t made it already, Miami Hurricanes coach Mark Richt has a defining decision to ponder in ...

They were way below the radar coming into the 1983 season. And after their 28-3 opening-game loss to ...

In the opening eight minutes on Saturday — and the final seven minutes — FIU looked like a team that ...

The N’Kosi Perry era is here. Whether it’s here to stay is yet to be seen. The fans got what they wa ...

A year after UPup’s founding father met his match, the service club is realizing its goal of becomin ...

The Miami Hurricanes were one of the biggest risers in both major polls released Sunday, jumping to ...

Estela Perez-Somarriba of the Miami women's tennis team earned one of the most prestigious coll ...

The University of Miami volleyball program defeated Duke, 3-1, winning its fourth straight match and ...

N'Kosi Perry and a dominant Miami defense led the Hurricanes to a 31-17 victory over the Panthe ...

The season-opening, three-day Miami Fall Invite wrapped up Sunday at the Neil Schiff Tennis Center a ...