Lack of basketball support disappoints

I am extremely disappointed at the lack of support by the students for the basketball games. I watch games on TV and see student sections filled to capacity, but at Miami it is worse than pathetic. A lot of people put up a lot of money to provide an on-campus facility, and it goes totally unappreciated. It has to be a total embarrassment to the team to see so few turn out to support their efforts. If I can drive over thirty miles from Weston to attend the games, I would think the students could walk across campus.

Harold M. Malin, Class of 1964

Past President, U of M Hurricane Club

Tufaan, the University of Miami’s South Asian a cappella group, needs the community’s help to advanc

Dr. Brandon Chatani, a Miller School of Medicine infectious disease specialist, offers advice on way

With the federal Endangered Species Act in danger, University of Miami researchers find that state p

An online exhibit spotlights the talents of two University of Miami incoming Master of Fine Arts gra

Casey Klofstad, political science professor, explains why and how voters should pay attention to pol