Photo

Chinese New Year

Dragon dance performed by the John Wait Kung Fu Academy during the third annual lunar Chinese New Years celebration at the University of Miami, FL on the 3rd of February 2014. The celebration that signified the beginning of the Lunar New Year, was hosted by the Asian American Students Association (AASA) and the Chinese Students and Scholars Association (CSSA). The John Wai Kung Fu Academy is located in Plantation, Fla. and performed at last year's Chinese New Year Celebration as well. Sarah Hirth // Contributing Photographer

Dragon dance performed by the John Wait Kung Fu Academy during the third annual lunar Chinese New Years celebration at the University of Miami on Feb. 3, 2014. The celebration that signified the beginning of the Lunar New Year was hosted by the Asian American Students Association (AASA) and the Chinese Students and Scholars Association (CSSA). The John Wai Kung Fu Academy is located in Plantation, Fla. and performed at last year’s Chinese New Year Celebration. Sarah Hirth // Contributing Photographer

Monica Herndon

University of Miami athletic director Blake James has no intention of pressuring or forcing coach Ma ...

He’s certainly not a veteran, but for the first time in his college football career, redshirt freshm ...

This November feels a lot more like March for the 24th-ranked University of Miami women’s basketball ...

For a month at a time, Louis Hedley would find himself in the deserts of Australia. His chances at m ...

It has been a trying season for college football fans of two Sunshine State programs: Florida State ...

UM Professor of Law Frances R. Hill tells us what we should know. ...

An international study led by University of Miami tropical biologists reveals that tropical trees ar ...

UM’s robotics team recently obtained a new robot with the goal of helping aging individuals. ...

New student organization’s mission is a movement to return to the ‘roots’ of natural hair. ...

A University of Miami professor discusses the dynamics of this trend. ...

N'Kosi Perry wants to build off his showing at Georgia Tech with another strong performance thi ...

University of Miami head volleyball coach Jose "Keno" Gandara is excited to announce the s ...

Isaiah Wong and Anthony Walker will join Canes for 2019-20 season. ...

Three University of Miami men's tennis student-athletes – Adria Soriano Barrera, Bojan Jankulov ...

Estela Perez-Somarriba of the Miami women's tennis team checks in at seventh in the country in ...