Photo

Chinese New Year

Dragon dance performed by the John Wait Kung Fu Academy during the third annual lunar Chinese New Years celebration at the University of Miami, FL on the 3rd of February 2014. The celebration that signified the beginning of the Lunar New Year, was hosted by the Asian American Students Association (AASA) and the Chinese Students and Scholars Association (CSSA). The John Wai Kung Fu Academy is located in Plantation, Fla. and performed at last year's Chinese New Year Celebration as well. Sarah Hirth // Contributing Photographer

Dragon dance performed by the John Wait Kung Fu Academy during the third annual lunar Chinese New Years celebration at the University of Miami on Feb. 3, 2014. The celebration that signified the beginning of the Lunar New Year was hosted by the Asian American Students Association (AASA) and the Chinese Students and Scholars Association (CSSA). The John Wai Kung Fu Academy is located in Plantation, Fla. and performed at last year’s Chinese New Year Celebration. Sarah Hirth // Contributing Photographer

Monica Herndon

An online seminar sponsored by the University of Miami Institute for Advanced Study of the Americas

The first presidential debate between President Donald J. Trump and former vice president and democr

As the Miami Hurricanes take on Florida State, University of Miami students are invited to a Friday-

Linguist Caleb Everett reminds us that the mind has yet to grasp the modern world’s explosion of mas