V's Take

Dear V: I ended the gig with a gag …

V,

Last night I went downtown with my boyfriend, and I’m not talking about the downtown with the Liberty Tower and Club Space – I’m talking about the one that has an address including the digits 6 and 9. I had never gone down that block before, but my man made it a requisite for me to go there before he watered my own front yard again.

Everything was going well until I approached the gate of his yard. I threw up everywhere. I couldn’t contain how grossed out I was. And now I don’t know what to do. I threw up everywhere last night, picked up my stuff and left. I haven’t talked to him since. Any tips on how to handle the situation?

Help!

I still love the hose

Dear Pukey,

It’s OK to be grossed out by man junk. To be honest, it’s not the most pleasant thing in the world to deal with.

For the most part, if a guy is clean and well-kept, it’s usually fine, but I’ve found that some college men resort to not-so-daily showers and seem to think it’s acceptable to cover their post-pubescent stink with buckets of Axe body spray or that cologne they got for Christmas.

With that being said, I don’t blame you for barfing all over his penis.  I would hope you’re choosy enough to be with men who aren’t totally dirty, but it happens.

Approaching this situation really depends on how far along you are in your relationship. If this is someone who you’ve been with for a really long time, then you can talk to him calmly and let him know that you were really drunk and life happens. If you’ve just started dating this guy, then maybe you should just walk away in shame and never talk to him again. But if he asks to see you again, he’s an angel and deserves much more than a blowjob.

Don’t stress out too much about this; you’ll probably get a great anecdote for the next time you go out with someone – though if he’s mentioned it to his friends already, it’s out there. Good luck finding a date anytime soon.

Advice Columnist

Follow the sights and sounds of the pregame festivities in Orlando leading up to Saturday’s big matc ...

A team of researchers created the first mapping model of its kind to track how hate spreads and adap ...

University of Miami professors who study water treatment and civil engineering say that water contam ...

University of Miami experts in health geography, law, and public health weigh in on some of the issu ...

The Class of 2023 Stamps Scholars begin their first year at the University of Miami. ...

Senior linebackers Shaquille Quarterman, Michael Pinckney and Zach McCloud have already made history ...

The Hurricanes kick off their 2019 soccer campaign Thursday night against UTRGV. ...

Blake James details how Miami and Florida agreed to renew their rivalry with an upcoming home-and-ho ...

adidas x Miami announce continued collaboration with Parley for the Oceans ...

Canes legend Michael Irvin will be attendance for the event the night before the Miami-Florida game. ...