V's Take

Dear V: I ended the gig with a gag …

V,

Last night I went downtown with my boyfriend, and I’m not talking about the downtown with the Liberty Tower and Club Space – I’m talking about the one that has an address including the digits 6 and 9. I had never gone down that block before, but my man made it a requisite for me to go there before he watered my own front yard again.

Everything was going well until I approached the gate of his yard. I threw up everywhere. I couldn’t contain how grossed out I was. And now I don’t know what to do. I threw up everywhere last night, picked up my stuff and left. I haven’t talked to him since. Any tips on how to handle the situation?

Help!

I still love the hose

Dear Pukey,

It’s OK to be grossed out by man junk. To be honest, it’s not the most pleasant thing in the world to deal with.

For the most part, if a guy is clean and well-kept, it’s usually fine, but I’ve found that some college men resort to not-so-daily showers and seem to think it’s acceptable to cover their post-pubescent stink with buckets of Axe body spray or that cologne they got for Christmas.

With that being said, I don’t blame you for barfing all over his penis.  I would hope you’re choosy enough to be with men who aren’t totally dirty, but it happens.

Approaching this situation really depends on how far along you are in your relationship. If this is someone who you’ve been with for a really long time, then you can talk to him calmly and let him know that you were really drunk and life happens. If you’ve just started dating this guy, then maybe you should just walk away in shame and never talk to him again. But if he asks to see you again, he’s an angel and deserves much more than a blowjob.

Don’t stress out too much about this; you’ll probably get a great anecdote for the next time you go out with someone – though if he’s mentioned it to his friends already, it’s out there. Good luck finding a date anytime soon.

Advice Columnist

Three-point defense isn’t enough of a weakness for the Miami Hurricanes to call it a full-fledged Ac ...

Shaquille Quarterman waited less than 24 hours after Michael Pinckney announced he was returning for ...

A six-pack of Canes notes on a Wednesday: ▪ Two highly skilled receivers who ended last season frust ...

Whenever quarterback Tate Martell hurls a football to University of Miami slot receiver Mike Harley, ...

Manny Diaz is the dealer. The pusher. He is good at this. Really good. And what he is selling, we ar ...

The Liaison Committee on Medical Education approved plans developed by the Miller School of Medicine ...

Activist Claudio Rojas was featured in a documentary film, “The Infiltrators,” which is critical of ...

Associate professors William Pestle and Kathleen Sullivan Sealey traveled with students over spring ...

Muslim Students of the University of Miami will hold a prayer service at 12:45 p.m. Friday at the La ...

The theme of the 48th annual Women’s Commission Breakfast keynote address, delivered by Dean Laura K ...

The fourth-seeded Miami women's basketball team opens NCAA Tournament play on its home court fo ...

Make no mistake about it – the college paths of this dynamic Miami offensive duo are as stark in con ...

University of Miami redshirt sophomore Alicia Blagg captured the first NCAA postseason recognition o ...

It is hard not to think of Miami's Amy Deem when you think of trail blazers in the track and f ...

Friday will be the Breast Cancer Awareness Pink Game, while Saturday is Bark in the Park. ...