(2/3) News briefs

Hillary Clinton ticketing

Distribution of tickets to see Hillary Clinton’s speech on campus will begin on Monday across all campuses. Only one ticket per Cane Card will be allowed.

Student tickets for undergraduate, graduate and law students on the Coral Gables campus will be distributed from the University Center Ticket Window starting at 8:30 a.m. The ticket window will be distributing tickets as long as they last.

It is open Monday through Friday, 8:30 a.m. to 4:30 p.m.

Medical students at the Miller School of Medicine will receive emails from Student Government with instructions for reserving tickets for pick-up at the Miller Campus.

Ticket distribution for non-employee graduate students on the Miller Campus will begin at 9:30 a.m. at the Office of Graduate Studies located in Room 650, RMSB, Suite 1128.

Graduate students at the Rosenstiel School of Marine and Atmospheric Science will be able to pick-up tickets from the Graduate Student Office located in SLAB 130 beginning at 9 a.m.

Toppel

The Production and Stats and Information Groups from ESPN will hold an information session 4:30 p.m. on Monday at the Toppel Career Center. They will be speaking about the Content Associate Program.

There will be an information session about Omnipoint at 12:30 p.m. at Toppel to learn about the company.

The “Work It” Fashion event will take place 11 a.m. on Wednesday in the UC Patio. The event will demonstrate how to work professionally at interviews and networking events.

LoweDown

February’s LoweDown event will be from 7 p.m. to 9 p.m. on Thursday. The theme will be “Viva l’Amore!” and will feature a tour of the Kress Collection of Renaissance and Baroque art. The event is free for Lowe members, and admission is $10 for non-members.

Ashley Martinez may be emailed at amartinez@themiamihurricane.com. 

Alexander Gonzalez

Assistant Editor

University of Miami students and staff were given fellowships and awards that will allow them to pur

University of Miami President Julio Frenk joins ecologist Simon Levin for a webinar that will explor

The Miami Herbert Business School announced that a student-led committee will commission artwork for

A tireless physician who was always on call, Dr. Sayfie made patients partners in their care.

The temporary move to drop standardized testing requirements will hopefully eliminate some of the st