(2/3) News briefs

Hillary Clinton ticketing

Distribution of tickets to see Hillary Clinton’s speech on campus will begin on Monday across all campuses. Only one ticket per Cane Card will be allowed.

Student tickets for undergraduate, graduate and law students on the Coral Gables campus will be distributed from the University Center Ticket Window starting at 8:30 a.m. The ticket window will be distributing tickets as long as they last.

It is open Monday through Friday, 8:30 a.m. to 4:30 p.m.

Medical students at the Miller School of Medicine will receive emails from Student Government with instructions for reserving tickets for pick-up at the Miller Campus.

Ticket distribution for non-employee graduate students on the Miller Campus will begin at 9:30 a.m. at the Office of Graduate Studies located in Room 650, RMSB, Suite 1128.

Graduate students at the Rosenstiel School of Marine and Atmospheric Science will be able to pick-up tickets from the Graduate Student Office located in SLAB 130 beginning at 9 a.m.

Toppel

The Production and Stats and Information Groups from ESPN will hold an information session 4:30 p.m. on Monday at the Toppel Career Center. They will be speaking about the Content Associate Program.

There will be an information session about Omnipoint at 12:30 p.m. at Toppel to learn about the company.

The “Work It” Fashion event will take place 11 a.m. on Wednesday in the UC Patio. The event will demonstrate how to work professionally at interviews and networking events.

LoweDown

February’s LoweDown event will be from 7 p.m. to 9 p.m. on Thursday. The theme will be “Viva l’Amore!” and will feature a tour of the Kress Collection of Renaissance and Baroque art. The event is free for Lowe members, and admission is $10 for non-members.

Ashley Martinez may be emailed at amartinez@themiamihurricane.com. 

Alexander Gonzalez

Assistant Editor

Follow the sights and sounds of the pregame festivities in Orlando leading up to Saturday’s big matc ...

A team of researchers created the first mapping model of its kind to track how hate spreads and adap ...

University of Miami professors who study water treatment and civil engineering say that water contam ...

University of Miami experts in health geography, law, and public health weigh in on some of the issu ...

The Class of 2023 Stamps Scholars begin their first year at the University of Miami. ...

Senior linebackers Shaquille Quarterman, Michael Pinckney and Zach McCloud have already made history ...

The Hurricanes kick off their 2019 soccer campaign Thursday night against UTRGV. ...

Blake James details how Miami and Florida agreed to renew their rivalry with an upcoming home-and-ho ...

adidas x Miami announce continued collaboration with Parley for the Oceans ...

Canes legend Michael Irvin will be attendance for the event the night before the Miami-Florida game. ...