V's Take

Dear V: I’ve stumbled upon sexy snaps …

V,

During a past relationship I received some nude selfies from my then partner. This fine dame kindly requested that I delete the images she sent me. I told her I would consider deleting the images. Is it weird that I do not feel morally obligated to delete the images? Should I delete the images?

Sincerely,

Pornographer

Dear Zac Efron,

I get the allure of nude pictures. They’re fun and exciting and they’re an easy way to get rid of your blue balls when you’re home for the break. I understand you, you and me … we’re connected on a spiritual level.

Nevertheless, have some respect for this girl and delete the pictures. The poor thing probably thinks that you’ve done it already. That she can put all her worries aside and ignore the nagging feeling in the pit of her stomach that one day she’ll be connected to an Anthony Weiner scandal.

She probably has no idea that, even when you do delete the pictures, they will be forever stored in some magical iCloud that any second-semester computer engineering student will be able to decode, bless her heart.

I don’t know if it’s weird that you don’t feel morally obligated to delete the images. You dated her and I’m assuming it was a good relationship at some point so you should at least respect her enough to delete them. Think about it this way: What if you were dating some girl and her ex still had nudes of her? You’d probably feel uncomfortable about that. I know I would.

Just think about Vanessa Hudgens and her very public lady bits. What would Jesus do?

P.S. Revenge porn is currently only illegal in the state of New York … Do with that what you will.

Advice Columnist

A six-pack of Canes notes on a Monday night: ▪ FIU has decided that its Nov. 23 football game agains ...

Dewan Hernandez hit another NCAA roadblock on Monday, but the University of Miami forward will take ...

Jeff Thomas will be joining the Illinois Fighting Illini after all. After a few days of discussion a ...

While the University of Miami awaits what quarterback it will get Feb. 6 on National Signing Day, ne ...

It appears the University of Miami football program has found its answer to intelligent, energetic, ...

Grantees aim to eliminate opportunity gaps and biases in different realms and improve brain injury t ...

The film launches the 2019 film series for the UM Libraries Cuban Heritage Collection. ...

Here’s a go-to list of dates you should keep an eye on throughout the semester, along with some tidb ...

For more than 77 years, UM Hillel has provided a vibrant and diverse “home-away-from-home” that is f ...

University of Miami experts weigh in on the largest increase in carbon emissions in eight years. ...

The University of Miami football program has hired Dan Enos as its offensive coordinator and quarter ...

The No. 17 Miami women's tennis team wrapped up play on its first weekend of competition Sunday ...

University of Miami Athletics announced Monday that it will host its fifth annual Celebration of Wom ...

The University of Miami men's tennis team wrapped up play at the Miami Spring Invite Sunday, wi ...

Chris Lykes scored 25 points as Miami got past Wake Forest. ...