V's Take

Dear V: I’ve stumbled upon sexy snaps …

V,

During a past relationship I received some nude selfies from my then partner. This fine dame kindly requested that I delete the images she sent me. I told her I would consider deleting the images. Is it weird that I do not feel morally obligated to delete the images? Should I delete the images?

Sincerely,

Pornographer

Dear Zac Efron,

I get the allure of nude pictures. They’re fun and exciting and they’re an easy way to get rid of your blue balls when you’re home for the break. I understand you, you and me … we’re connected on a spiritual level.

Nevertheless, have some respect for this girl and delete the pictures. The poor thing probably thinks that you’ve done it already. That she can put all her worries aside and ignore the nagging feeling in the pit of her stomach that one day she’ll be connected to an Anthony Weiner scandal.

She probably has no idea that, even when you do delete the pictures, they will be forever stored in some magical iCloud that any second-semester computer engineering student will be able to decode, bless her heart.

I don’t know if it’s weird that you don’t feel morally obligated to delete the images. You dated her and I’m assuming it was a good relationship at some point so you should at least respect her enough to delete them. Think about it this way: What if you were dating some girl and her ex still had nudes of her? You’d probably feel uncomfortable about that. I know I would.

Just think about Vanessa Hudgens and her very public lady bits. What would Jesus do?

P.S. Revenge porn is currently only illegal in the state of New York … Do with that what you will.

Advice Columnist

Shaquille Quarterman waited less than 24 hours after Michael Pinckney announced he was returning for ...

A six-pack of Canes notes on a Wednesday: ▪ Two highly skilled receivers who ended last season frust ...

Whenever quarterback Tate Martell hurls a football to University of Miami slot receiver Mike Harley, ...

Manny Diaz is the dealer. The pusher. He is good at this. Really good. And what he is selling, we ar ...

Finally, Tate Martell knows what 2019 will hold and it’s good news for the Miami Hurricanes. After m ...

The theme of the 48th Annual Women’s Commission Breakfast keynote address, delivered by Dean Laura K ...

Sophomore Aloki Patel, a double major in Biology and Criminology in the pre-med track, spent spring ...

Returning to campus, former UM President Donna E. Shalala discussed the “irrational decision” that a ...

More than 40 University of Miami students spent last week in a half dozen U.S. communities learning ...

Students from UM, FIU, and FAU will have their graduate dissertations and projects reviewed by peers ...

The fourth-seeded Miami women's basketball team opens NCAA Tournament play on its home court fo ...

The University of Miami football program announced Tuesday that the National Collegiate Athletic Ass ...

Miami's Hurricane Club announced the launch of The New Miami Fund Wednesday. ...

The No. 25 Miami women's tennis team will visit the Tar Heel State to play a pair of top-15 opp ...

Bastias took the time to reflect on his chemistry with fellow classmate Franco Aubone, his transitio ...