Speak up: What was the best thing that happened this semester?

Kelly Murphy, freshman

“The best thing was Homecoming week and all the events that led up to it, especially the fireworks and boat burning.”

Pablo Escobar, senior

“I got paid to go to a conference of professional engineers in Indianapolis, and I got a job out of it starting in January.”

Julienne Gede, second-year law student

“Ray Lewis. Hands down.”

Elijah Kirkland-Andrews, freshman

“Moving to Miami and getting to see Arcade Fire in concert in Little Haiti.”

Dominique Fairley, freshman 

“I think I learned a lot about myself with regards to academics and social.”

Gabriela Contreras, junior

“We beat the Gators. So that’s pretty good. It was a fun game.”

Kenneth Stransky, junior 

“The opening of the SAC. I think it’s a big resource. It brings the community together.”

Namrata Palsule, freshman 

“Definitely the fireworks at homecoming. It made me feel part of the campus and part of the university.”

Throughout the four years he spent as a tackle for the Miami Hurricanes, Tyree St. Louis never consi ...

Finally, a marquee home game for the University of Miami men’s basketball team, a game big enough th ...

University of Miami basketball coach Jim Larranaga, awaiting word from the NCAA on the appeal to rei ...

The Hurricanes officially welcomed ballyhooed new quarterback Tate Martell on campus Friday, and he’ ...

Before Jess Simpson’s final playoff run as the coach of Buford fell short in a Georgia state champio ...

The University of Miami brings together leaders in academia, professional practice, and industry to ...

On Dec. 14, 2018 universal health care programs in both the United States and Mexico were dealt sign ...

For the first time in more than 15 years, two of UMTV’s weekly shows were nominated for the Televisi ...

Miami Transplant Institute performed 681 transplants during 2018, setting a new national record in k ...

Jazz aficionados launch new video series by sharing invaluable performance techniques. ...

"We're excited to welcome these coaches to the Miami family," Diaz said. ...

The No. 17 Miami women's tennis team recorded its second win of the day Saturday evening at the ...

Chris Lykes scored 20 points, but the Canes come up just short against No. 13 UNC. ...

In the first of its two matches Saturday at the FGCU Tennis Complex, the No. 17 Miami women's t ...

Canes have won six of last 10 meetings with UNC. ...