Speak up: What was the best thing that happened this semester?

Kelly Murphy, freshman

“The best thing was Homecoming week and all the events that led up to it, especially the fireworks and boat burning.”

Pablo Escobar, senior

“I got paid to go to a conference of professional engineers in Indianapolis, and I got a job out of it starting in January.”

Julienne Gede, second-year law student

“Ray Lewis. Hands down.”

Elijah Kirkland-Andrews, freshman

“Moving to Miami and getting to see Arcade Fire in concert in Little Haiti.”

Dominique Fairley, freshman 

“I think I learned a lot about myself with regards to academics and social.”

Gabriela Contreras, junior

“We beat the Gators. So that’s pretty good. It was a fun game.”

Kenneth Stransky, junior 

“The opening of the SAC. I think it’s a big resource. It brings the community together.”

Namrata Palsule, freshman 

“Definitely the fireworks at homecoming. It made me feel part of the campus and part of the university.”

The Miami Hurricanes returned to the football field Tuesday, their first spring at the Carol Soffer ...

So much for the suspense of Selection Monday. The University of Miami women’s basketball team didn’t ...

The University of Miami women’s basketball team didn’t have to wait until Monday night’s Selection S ...

Nearly three months have passed since we last saw the Miami Hurricanes perform on a football field, ...

Manny Diaz begins his first spring practice as UM’s head football coach on Tuesday, and nobody — not ...

Watch a video about the Annual Senior Showcase involving students in the Theatre Arts Program. ...

Become one in a million. Join the All of Us research program. ...

With Florida lifting the ban on smokable medical marijuana, the nursing school’s Denise Vidot answer ...

Three School of Architecture students recount their first day in Switzerland, and some of the archit ...

In the aftermath of the powerful tornado that devastated a rural Alabama community, a UM storm exper ...

The Miami women's basketball team received a No. 4-seed in the NCAA Tournament and will host th ...

The Canes return home for a week, beginning a five-game homestand with a midweek series against Colu ...

The University of Miami women's track and field program rank eighth in the preseason edition of ...

New Hurricanes wide receiver K.J. Osborn was swayed by what he saw on his television set in early Ja ...

Images from the No. 27 Miami women's tennis team's 5-2 triumph over No. 42 Notre Dame at t ...