V's Take

Dear V: I need to make it to the finish line …

V,

So I think I’m going crazy. I’ve liked this guy for a bit but I think I might be getting bored. Also, I’m super stressed and I think that’s adding to it. I keep finding all these flaws in him, but really I think I’m just projecting. What’s wrong with me? What do I do?

Frustrated and Alone

Dear Kris Jenner,

We’ve all been there. We’re with someone, we like them and then for some reason it just fizzles out. It’s natural and it happens.

But if I were you, I would re-evaluate why you liked him in the first place. Sometimes we think things are dying down when a boy hasn’t made a move but that’s not necessarily always the case. For some people it just takes a while to get comfortable enough to get close enough to other people.

There’s also something to say about your attitude. If you’re stressed and you’re taking out on this poor guy then you’ll end up sad and alone and you’ll never get any. I don’t mean to be so blunt but if we keep looking for the flaws in other people then we’re never going to be able to get our crap together long enough for anyone to tolerate us.

What you should do is invite him to coffee at Starbucks and take a study break. I don’t care how many orgo tests you have next week, you need to take care of your sexual health.

And you’re right, Bruce Jenner had that weird facelift thing and his hair is thinning so it’s a little gross to look at but he’s an Olympic champion and that’s all that matters.

Advice Columnist

Tufaan, the University of Miami’s South Asian a cappella group, needs the community’s help to advanc

Dr. Brandon Chatani, a Miller School of Medicine infectious disease specialist, offers advice on way

With the federal Endangered Species Act in danger, University of Miami researchers find that state p

An online exhibit spotlights the talents of two University of Miami incoming Master of Fine Arts gra

Casey Klofstad, political science professor, explains why and how voters should pay attention to pol