Photo

Provost Thomas LeBlanc Tapped into Iron Arrow

Provost Thomas LeBlanc was tapped into Iron Arrow Honor Society, the highest honor attained at the University of Miami, on Wednesday afternoon. President Donna E. Shalala expressed her sentiments of content in a statement released Wednesday. “I want to congratulate Iron Arrow on the tapping of a wonderful new class on Homecoming weekend that includes the selection of our Provost and Executive VP, Dr. Thomas LeBlanc,” she said. “Iron Arrow, founded in 1926 as the highest honor attained at the University of Miami, has been and remains the guardian and central repository of our UM history, traditions and culture. Please join me in welcoming an outstanding group of students, faculty and administrators, the Iron Arrow tapping class of fall 2013.”

Current Iron Arrow members lead Provost and Executive VP, Dr. Thomas LeBlanc from his office in the Ash Building to The Mound Wednesday afternoon. Nick Gangemi // Assistant Photo Editor

Current Iron Arrow members lead Provost and Executive VP, Thomas LeBlanc from his office in the Ashe Building to the Mound on Wednesday afternoon. Nick Gangemi // Assistant Photo Editor

President Donna E. Shalala and [guy on right], along with other Iron Arrow members, welcome Dr. LeBlanc into Iron Arrow. Nick Gangemi // Assistant Photo Editor

President Donna E. Shalala, along with other Iron Arrow members, welcome LeBlanc into the Iron Arrow Honor Society. Nick Gangemi // Assistant Photo Editor

Nick Gangemi

An online seminar sponsored by the University of Miami Institute for Advanced Study of the Americas

The first presidential debate between President Donald J. Trump and former vice president and democr

As the Miami Hurricanes take on Florida State, University of Miami students are invited to a Friday-

Linguist Caleb Everett reminds us that the mind has yet to grasp the modern world’s explosion of mas