Crime and Safety, News

Woman robbed on San Amaro Drive Tuesday afternoon

A woman was robbed on San Amaro Drive along the Intramural Fields on Tuesday afternoon.

A man approached the woman with friends when a man approached her, grabbed her phone out of her hand and ran into the passenger side of a dark car that was parked nearby. The man was 20 to 30 years old, 5′ 7″ with shoulder length dreadlocks. He was wearing an orange T-shirt and jeans.

Anyone with information about the robbery can call UMPD at 305-284-6666.

Margaux Herrera

EDGE Editor

University of Miami alumna Vanessa Garcia recounts her personal journey writing for the highly accla ...

University of Miami religious studies professor Catherine Newell weighs in on some of the big questi ...

NASA wants to return humans to the moon by 2024. A University of Miami engineering graduate is part ...

University of Miami student Kayla Crews has always been fascinated with Japan and its culture. Parti ...

School of Communication senior Leah Brown attended Cannes Lions Festival, one of the largest annual ...

Two Miami Hurricanes were among those players selected to the preseason watch list for the 25th annu ...

ESPN Events announced Thursday afternoon the bracket for the 2019 Charleston Classic, set to take pl ...

The Atlantic Coast Conference announced Tuesday its 2018-19 academic honor roll and 177 University o ...

The ACC Network is set to launch August 22. If your television provider hasn't yet decided to c ...

Claudia De Antonio, Renate Grimstad and Kristyna Frydlova were each selected as WGCA All-American Sc ...