Crime and Safety, News

Woman robbed on San Amaro Drive Tuesday afternoon

A woman was robbed on San Amaro Drive along the Intramural Fields on Tuesday afternoon.

A man approached the woman with friends when a man approached her, grabbed her phone out of her hand and ran into the passenger side of a dark car that was parked nearby. The man was 20 to 30 years old, 5′ 7″ with shoulder length dreadlocks. He was wearing an orange T-shirt and jeans.

Anyone with information about the robbery can call UMPD at 305-284-6666.

Margaux Herrera

EDGE Editor

The improvements to the IM fields offer a safer, more efficient field for the University community. ...

President Donald Trump’s letter to the Turkish president has been looked at as undiplomatic and unpr ...

The LGBTQ Student Center and SpectrUM invite the UM community to show their true colors during LGBT ...

Miller School of Medicine students are visiting barbershops to offer free health screenings to Afric ...

With a new name and a continued focus on excellence, students, faculty, and staff are excited about ...

RSS Error: A feed could not be found at http://www.hurricanesports.com/rss.aspx. A feed with an invalid mime type may fall victim to this error, or SimplePie was unable to auto-discover it.. Use force_feed() if you are certain this URL is a real feed.