Golden grateful for fan support

University of Miami students,

As we approach the midway point of our football season, I want to stop and take a moment to thank you for the effort you have put forth to improve the atmosphere inside Sun Life Stadium. I don’t know if you truly understand how important your role is in the grand scheme of our success, but please know how much our players and I appreciate each and every one of you who choose to support us on game day.

As we hit the home stretch of the ACC schedule, we need your presence and enthusiasm more than ever. And we need it for four quarters. The student section is the epicenter of our home field advantage, and we need you louder than ever during the fourth quarter.

We have three home games remaining on the schedule, and I sincerely hope that each of you will continue to support by packing that student section, dancing in the smoke, screaming on third down, joining us as we raise four fingers in the fourth quarter, and having a great time while you cheer on this team from the opening kick to the final whistle.

When that student section is packed, your presence, your voices and your energy can truly create a home field advantage, and this season you have done an outstanding job. I really can’t say it enough: Thank you all very much.

See you on Saturday!

Deserve victory,

Al Golden

Al Golden is the head football coach for the Miami Hurricanes.

Al Golden

Tufaan, the University of Miami’s South Asian a cappella group, needs the community’s help to advanc

Dr. Brandon Chatani, a Miller School of Medicine infectious disease specialist, offers advice on way

With the federal Endangered Species Act in danger, University of Miami researchers find that state p

An online exhibit spotlights the talents of two University of Miami incoming Master of Fine Arts gra

Casey Klofstad, political science professor, explains why and how voters should pay attention to pol