Photo

Think Pink Week

Seniors Adam Katz (left) and Brandon Seagriff (right) represent UM's Hockey Team during the Zeta Tau Alpha dodgeball tournament held on Friday. Torie O'Neil // Contributing Photographer

Seniors Adam Katz (left) and Brandon Seagriff (right) represent UM’s hockey team during Zeta Tau Alpha’s philanthropic dodgeball tournament held in honor of breast cancer education and awareness Friday.
Torie O’Neil // Contributing Photographer

Junior Tim Smith competes in the Zeta Tau Alpha yogurt eating contest on Friday during Think Pink Week. Torie O'Neil // Contributing Photographer

Junior Tim Smith competes in the Zeta Tau Alpha philanthropic yogurt eating contest Friday as a part of Think Pink Week, a fundraising event for breast cancer education and awareness.

Nick Gangemi

Father, mother, and daughter will all be students at the University of Miami this fall semester. ...

UM weather expert and senior research associate Brian McNoldy explains the science behind lightning ...

As students make their way back to campus for the new school year, here’s a refresher on some of the ...

President Julio Frenk and student leaders formally welcome first-year and transfer students to campu ...

Marc Gellman, a University of Miami research associate professor, recounts his experience attending ...

On the final night of its trip abroad, the Miami men's basketball team defeated LCC Internation ...

Miami's defensive tackles have traditionally been some of the Hurricanes' best players, wh ...

Sophomores Brevin Jordan and Will Mallory look to follow in the footsteps of the greats before them ...

Jarren Williams stepped into the spotlight for the first time Tuesday as Miami's starting quart ...

Former Miami soccer player Dalanda Ouendeno is attempting to become the first foreign female pit cre ...