Photo

Think Pink Week

Seniors Adam Katz (left) and Brandon Seagriff (right) represent UM's Hockey Team during the Zeta Tau Alpha dodgeball tournament held on Friday. Torie O'Neil // Contributing Photographer

Seniors Adam Katz (left) and Brandon Seagriff (right) represent UM’s hockey team during Zeta Tau Alpha’s philanthropic dodgeball tournament held in honor of breast cancer education and awareness Friday.
Torie O’Neil // Contributing Photographer

Junior Tim Smith competes in the Zeta Tau Alpha yogurt eating contest on Friday during Think Pink Week. Torie O'Neil // Contributing Photographer

Junior Tim Smith competes in the Zeta Tau Alpha philanthropic yogurt eating contest Friday as a part of Think Pink Week, a fundraising event for breast cancer education and awareness.

Nick Gangemi

The University of Miami Patti and Allan Herbert Business School lecture series continue this spring

As the coronavirus swept into South Florida, students in the inaugural Your Health, Your Immune Syst

Levels of bacteria dropped only days after the COVID-19 pandemic forced the closure of recreational

The University of Miami Institute for Advanced Study of the Americas hosted an online seminar Wednes

Ariel Rose, a Frost School of Music graduate, talks about her experience at the University of Miami