Photo

Think Pink Week

Seniors Adam Katz (left) and Brandon Seagriff (right) represent UM's Hockey Team during the Zeta Tau Alpha dodgeball tournament held on Friday. Torie O'Neil // Contributing Photographer

Seniors Adam Katz (left) and Brandon Seagriff (right) represent UM’s hockey team during Zeta Tau Alpha’s philanthropic dodgeball tournament held in honor of breast cancer education and awareness Friday.
Torie O’Neil // Contributing Photographer

Junior Tim Smith competes in the Zeta Tau Alpha yogurt eating contest on Friday during Think Pink Week. Torie O'Neil // Contributing Photographer

Junior Tim Smith competes in the Zeta Tau Alpha philanthropic yogurt eating contest Friday as a part of Think Pink Week, a fundraising event for breast cancer education and awareness.

Nick Gangemi

During a virtual panel discussion hosted by the University of Washington, President Julio Frenk discussed global responses to the pandemic—and what is needed to move forward. ...

Members of the Homecoming Executive Committee share how they pivoted this year to plan a ’Canes Spirit Week that continues to generate excitement and honor tradition. ...

One of the University’s largest student-run organizations didn’t miss a beat when moving its dance lessons online. ...

Tau Sigma National Honor Society and the Department of Orientation and Commuter Student Involvement host a week of interactive events honoring transfer students Oct. 19-25. ...

A graduate of the highly selective Applied Behavior Analysis program, Fajer Almenaie is changing the landscape for children on the autism spectrum in the Middle East. ...