Photo

Think Pink Week

Seniors Adam Katz (left) and Brandon Seagriff (right) represent UM's Hockey Team during the Zeta Tau Alpha dodgeball tournament held on Friday. Torie O'Neil // Contributing Photographer

Seniors Adam Katz (left) and Brandon Seagriff (right) represent UM’s hockey team during Zeta Tau Alpha’s philanthropic dodgeball tournament held in honor of breast cancer education and awareness Friday.
Torie O’Neil // Contributing Photographer

Junior Tim Smith competes in the Zeta Tau Alpha yogurt eating contest on Friday during Think Pink Week. Torie O'Neil // Contributing Photographer

Junior Tim Smith competes in the Zeta Tau Alpha philanthropic yogurt eating contest Friday as a part of Think Pink Week, a fundraising event for breast cancer education and awareness.

Nick Gangemi

The series—which will feature experts discussing their groundbreaking research on corals, ocean and atmospheric science, and how climate change is forcing communities to alter their long-range plans—will begin this week. ...

Octavia Bridges, a 20-year veteran of the University of Miami Police Department, has been promoted to oversee crime prevention and community relations on the Coral Gables Campus. ...

The Jan. 6 Capitol insurrection has given social scientists and psychologists another example to examine the behavior and actions of groups. ...

Some experts believe that pent-up demand will push the economy into a rebound after the majority of the U.S. population receives the COVID-19 vaccine. ...

All students are required to test negative for COVID-19 before attending any in-person classes, programs, or work shifts on any University of Miami campus. With the start of classes Monday, here is the critical information students need to know. ...