News, Student Government

Breaking News: Student media referendum passes

Student Government election results were announced this afternoon at the Rock. Student senators have been selected, and the student media referendum passed with exceeding results.

Students have strongly supported the idea to increase the student activity fee by $6 in order to provide funds for the Miami Hurricane and WVUM. With the funds provided, The Miami Hurricane can continue to publish bi-weekly and grow as campus’ source for the latest news.

We will continue to post updates on the SG elections as more information becomes available.

Emily Dabau

The gallery celebrated Hispanic Heritage Month with a virtual event that paired works of art from it

Felicia Knaul, an international health economist and expert in health systems and social sectors, is

Stephen A. Schwarzman, co-founder of the investment firm Blackstone, shared insights on the economy

Rosenstiel School researcher Katharine Mach, who studies the response and adaptation to changing cli

As the battle to contain wildfires continues, so does the debate as to how much climate change is ex