News, Student Government

Breaking News: Student media referendum passes

Student Government election results were announced this afternoon at the Rock. Student senators have been selected, and the student media referendum passed with exceeding results.

Students have strongly supported the idea to increase the student activity fee by $6 in order to provide funds for the Miami Hurricane and WVUM. With the funds provided, The Miami Hurricane can continue to publish bi-weekly and grow as campus’ source for the latest news.

We will continue to post updates on the SG elections as more information becomes available.

Emily Dabau

Frost School of Music’s faculty and staff members and students utilize their talents to help unify t

Rudy Fernandez, senior vice president for public affairs and communications at the University of Mia

Hope is an elusive concept, but it is a crucial feeling to hold on to at a time of crisis. During th

Members of the Muslim Students of the University of Miami celebrate the holy month while adhering to

A University of Miami faculty member offers tips on how to preserve healthy work-life practices as w