Blogs

Longing for fall

In the eternal Miami summer, our UM fashionistas have found their way around the weather by adding specific  fall accessories to celebrate the change of season, even if they don’t see it or feel it.

“I like to wear tank tops with tight jeans and boots. A soft scarf can also be pulled off in occasions,” said Dominique Ayala.

IMG_0509_Snapseed

Magela loves to mix and match her boots with soft and flowy dresses to keep fresh.

Valerie Lopez

Seniors Emily Gossett, Millie Chokshi, and Jason Kaplan are eager to implement their platform throug ...

Follow the sights and sounds of the pregame festivities in Orlando leading up to Saturday’s big game ...

A team of researchers created the first mapping model of its kind to track how hate spreads and adap ...

University of Miami professors who study water treatment and civil engineering say that water contam ...

University of Miami experts in health geography, law, and public health weigh in on some of the issu ...

The Hurricanes take center stage Saturday as the nation begins celebrating college football's 1 ...

Head coach Manny Diaz and The New Miami will make their debut against an old rival, facing No. 8 Flo ...

Freshman midfielder Ine Østmo joined the Hurricanes in January as an early enrolee from Mandal, Norw ...

Senior linebackers Shaquille Quarterman, Michael Pinckney and Zach McCloud have already made history ...

UM women's soccer opened its 2019 campaign by blowing past UTRGV, 4-0. ...