Sports Briefs 9/16

GOLF
The women’s golf team finished seventh this weekend at the Mary Fossum Invitational in East Lansing, Mich. Miami junior Leticia Ras-Anderica turned in Miami’s best individual performance, shooting a 12-over 228 for the tournament.
Michigan State took home the team title, followed by Ohio State, Notre Dame, Northwestern and Oregon rounding out the top five.
CROSS COUNTRY
Miami traveled to the 2013 Mountain Dew Invitational at the University of Florida, placing high in numerous events. Lindsi Arrington finished ninth in the women’s 6K race, while Sean Pezzulo had the best result for the men. He ended up 24th in the men’s 8K race.

Spencer Dandes may be emailed at sports@themiamihurricane.com.

Spencer Dandes

An online seminar sponsored by the University of Miami Institute for Advanced Study of the Americas

The first presidential debate between President Donald J. Trump and former vice president and democr

As the Miami Hurricanes take on Florida State, University of Miami students are invited to a Friday-

Linguist Caleb Everett reminds us that the mind has yet to grasp the modern world’s explosion of mas