V.Online

V.Online: Hats off to the original!

I’m one of those people that is a firm believer that nothing is ever as good as the first. I don’t like sequels or trilogies and when they change the actors it makes me mad (Re: The Hulk in The Avengers).

But the original V wrote me an email recently (sometimes I’m sappy so bear with me). I was so happy to be able to carry on that legacy and “sassypants voice” that dear Vanessa Cutler thought up so many moons ago. I may not be the same as the original but I’m sure as hell here to whip out the sass.

I may have to rethink my policy on sequels and part twos.

Thanks so much for writing, Vanessa! Hope I keep making you proud!

Write me if you ever need anything.

Check out the email below.

Advice Columnist

Tufaan, the University of Miami’s South Asian a cappella group, needs the community’s help to advanc

Dr. Brandon Chatani, a Miller School of Medicine infectious disease specialist, offers advice on way

With the federal Endangered Species Act in danger, University of Miami researchers find that state p

An online exhibit spotlights the talents of two University of Miami incoming Master of Fine Arts gra

Casey Klofstad, political science professor, explains why and how voters should pay attention to pol