V.Online

V.Online: Hats off to the original!

I’m one of those people that is a firm believer that nothing is ever as good as the first. I don’t like sequels or trilogies and when they change the actors it makes me mad (Re: The Hulk in The Avengers).

But the original V wrote me an email recently (sometimes I’m sappy so bear with me). I was so happy to be able to carry on that legacy and “sassypants voice” that dear Vanessa Cutler thought up so many moons ago. I may not be the same as the original but I’m sure as hell here to whip out the sass.

I may have to rethink my policy on sequels and part twos.

Thanks so much for writing, Vanessa! Hope I keep making you proud!

Write me if you ever need anything.

Check out the email below.

Advice Columnist

With remarks by entrepreneur and alumnus Rony Abovitz, a recent event at the Kislak Center showcased ...

A UM student retention task force is working to ensure that all first-year students feel at home. ...

A new School of Nursing and Health Studies’ initiative delivers critical health care for Miami’s hom ...

As part of the Leadership UMiami program, students heard from community leaders who spend their care ...

Miller School of Medicine doctors are providing assistance on Great Abaco Island, where survivors of ...

RSS Error: A feed could not be found at http://www.hurricanesports.com/rss.aspx. A feed with an invalid mime type may fall victim to this error, or SimplePie was unable to auto-discover it.. Use force_feed() if you are certain this URL is a real feed.