V's Take

Dear V: My neighbors are really into kinky PDA…

I just moved in to my new apartment near campus and something strange happened. I looked out my window, and I saw my neighbors having sex. They were up against their window! And, I mean, they’re attractive enough, it’s just really uncomfortable when I come home from a long day at school to have to see that. I’m not sure what I’m supposed to do about this, and this is just a constant reminder of my lack of a love life. Do I approach them? Do I call my landlord? What if I see these people around school? PLEASE HELP.

Sincerely,

Blue Ball Brian

Dear Peeping Tom,

People pay good money for porn – you should be happy you’re getting a live show for free.

If we’ve learned anything from marathon-watching “Friends,” you should know that you should enjoy this while it lasts, these people will inevitably get older and, chances are, fatter. Granted, you probably won’t be living in that apartment that long, but the lesson you should take from this is to bask in knowing that you’re paying for basic cable while getting a free peep show.

As far as approaching them … don’t. These people know they’re on display, no one has sex in front a window for privacy. Let them get their kinks, just because you’re in the middle of a dry spell doesn’t mean you have to ruin everyone else’s fun.

The reason you’re so obsessed with this is because you’re secretly enjoying it – don’t lie. You probably get home and watch them for a little bit before you decide it’s too weird and close your blinds. Oh, and by the way, if you don’t want to see it, you should probably close your blinds. Or if you don’t have those, invest in some curtains.

There are more than 400,000 people living in the city of Miami. The chance that these two are University of Miami students is slim.

Do yourself a favor and stop whining about your love life – a watched pot never boils.

Advice Columnist

The University of Miami womens’ basketball team made sure North Carolina fans didn’t get to celebrat ...

Throughout the four years he spent as a tackle for the Miami Hurricanes, Tyree St. Louis never consi ...

Finally, a marquee home game for the University of Miami men’s basketball team, a game big enough th ...

University of Miami basketball coach Jim Larranaga, awaiting word from the NCAA on the appeal to rei ...

The Hurricanes officially welcomed ballyhooed new quarterback Tate Martell on campus Friday, and he’ ...

The University of Miami brings together leaders in academia, professional practice, and industry to ...

On Dec. 14, 2018 universal health care programs in both the United States and Mexico were dealt sign ...

For the first time in more than 15 years, two of UMTV’s weekly shows were nominated for the Televisi ...

Miami Transplant Institute performed 681 transplants during 2018, setting a new national record in k ...

Jazz aficionados launch new video series by sharing invaluable performance techniques. ...

The Miami women's basketball team defeated North Carolina for the fourth consecutive year with ...

Former University of Miami soccer standout Phallon Tullis-Joyce has officially signed a professional ...

The Miami women's basketball team is set to host its first of three consecutive Sunday games th ...

The University of Miami women's swimming and diving team finished off a clean sweep of in-state ...

"We're excited to welcome these coaches to the Miami family," Diaz said. ...