V.Online

V.Online: Back to reality

Hello there monsters (this is not a Gaga reference, you are actually all giant, college-sized monsters),

I’ve been on campus this past week partly because it’s time to come to terms with the fact that I’ve got to start functioning at normal hours of the day again and partly because I’m curious about the freshman talent.

To be honest, I’m thoroughly impressed. You all seem innocent and wise enough for the time being, which is more than I can say for last year’s incoming class.

I’ve taken a little break from the torture that is mending all your broken hearts, and I’m sure you’ve noticed the absence. However, fall is among us and I’m in full force, kittens!

So welcome baby Canes, hello again upperclassmen and toodles mom and dad, it’s “first day of school time.”

Saddle up, because it’s going to be one hell of a ride.

P.S. I see some cameltoe action that needs to be fixed before Monday morning.

Advice Columnist

At 7:27 p.m Tuesday, University of Miami football coach Manny Diaz tweeted a GIF of a swirling Hurri ...

A six-pack of Hurricanes notes on a Tuesday: ▪ As Miami awaits decisions from its potential 2019 qua ...

A six-pack of Canes notes on a Monday night: ▪ FIU has decided that its Nov. 23 football game agains ...

Dewan Hernandez hit another NCAA roadblock on Monday, but the University of Miami forward will take ...

Jeff Thomas will be joining the Illinois Fighting Illini after all. After a few days of discussion a ...

Grantees aim to eliminate opportunity gaps and biases in different realms and improve brain injury t ...

The film launches the 2019 film series for the UM Libraries Cuban Heritage Collection. ...

Here’s a go-to list of dates you should keep an eye on throughout the semester, along with some tidb ...

For more than 77 years, UM Hillel has provided a vibrant and diverse “home-away-from-home” that is f ...

University of Miami experts weigh in on the largest increase in carbon emissions in eight years. ...

The University of Miami football program has hired Dan Enos as its offensive coordinator and quarter ...

University of Miami head women's volleyball coach Jose "Keno" Gandara announced Monda ...

University of Miami Athletics announced Monday that it will host its fifth annual Celebration of Wom ...

After a weekend bye, the Miami women's basketball team resumes action Thursday evening at 7 p.m ...

Pictures from the No. 17 Miami women's tennis team's season-opening action in the Miami Sp ...