V.Online

V.Online: Back to reality

Hello there monsters (this is not a Gaga reference, you are actually all giant, college-sized monsters),

I’ve been on campus this past week partly because it’s time to come to terms with the fact that I’ve got to start functioning at normal hours of the day again and partly because I’m curious about the freshman talent.

To be honest, I’m thoroughly impressed. You all seem innocent and wise enough for the time being, which is more than I can say for last year’s incoming class.

I’ve taken a little break from the torture that is mending all your broken hearts, and I’m sure you’ve noticed the absence. However, fall is among us and I’m in full force, kittens!

So welcome baby Canes, hello again upperclassmen and toodles mom and dad, it’s “first day of school time.”

Saddle up, because it’s going to be one hell of a ride.

P.S. I see some cameltoe action that needs to be fixed before Monday morning.

Advice Columnist

A University of Miami College of Engineering researcher is trying to perfect a technique of using lu ...

Through an internship with M. Shanken Communications, rising senior Teddy Willson has contributed to ...

University of Miami alumna Vanessa Garcia recounts her personal journey writing for the highly accla ...

University of Miami religious studies professor Catherine Newell weighs in on some of the big questi ...

NASA wants to return humans to the moon by 2024. A University of Miami engineering graduate is part ...

Two Miami Hurricanes were among those players selected to the preseason watch list for the 25th annu ...

ESPN Events announced Thursday afternoon the bracket for the 2019 Charleston Classic, set to take pl ...

The Atlantic Coast Conference announced Tuesday its 2018-19 academic honor roll and 177 University o ...

The ACC Network is set to launch August 22. If your television provider hasn't yet decided to c ...

Claudia De Antonio, Renate Grimstad and Kristyna Frydlova were each selected as WGCA All-American Sc ...