V.Online

V.Online: Witchcraft and Wizardry

Do not watch The Conjuring.

SPOILER ALERT: It’s scary as balls.

If you don’t like dolls, creepy children, crazy witches/bitches, french maids, clothing lines, antique toys, wooden staircases, cellars, armoires, vintage VW vans, old Mustangs, children’s games, birds, lakes, houses, lake houses or  the ’70s, stay far, far away.

And if you decide to ignore me, God bless you.

This movie is so mind blowing in so many ways that it made me go home with a headache … and a fear for the dark that I haven’t experienced since my time in kindergarten.

The plot has twists and turns and ups and downs and it makes you laugh and cry and scream and faint. It’s physically and emotionally exhausting. But in the end, it’s really, truly worth it.

Do it if you’re up to a good scare and afterwards you can say I made you do it. You’ll understand later.

May the force be with you,

P.S. I think I’m having a nervous breakdown because I just heard an evil laugh come from my air conditioning vent. You know that kind of deep like, “HA HA HA” laugh that’s supposed to sound like the devil? That.

Lord help me.

Advice Columnist

It wasn’t long ago when the Miami Hurricanes’ Class of 2020 included the top three rising senior pro ...

The Atlantic Coast Conference Baseball Championship schedule is set. The No. 4 seed Miami Hurricanes ...

The first regular season of Gino DiMare’s head-coaching era ended Saturday at Mark Light Field. But ...

The Miami Hurricanes’ hopes for hosting an NCAA regional were damaged a bit on Friday night by a 12- ...

It took a long time for Dewan Hernandez to reach a point of acceptance for what happened to his juni ...

The University of Miami is shaping the future of education by using innovative approaches that drive ...

Six short films created by University of Miami film students will be screened in Los Angeles this we ...

Researchers from 16 Latin American and Caribbean countries, hosted by the Institute for the Advanced ...

Two University of Miami a cappella groups, Tufaan and BisCaydence, celebrated big wins in different ...

After Alabama’s governor signed into law the most-stringent anti-abortion bill in the nation, UM exp ...

The Canes are the top team in Pool D in Durham, joined by No. 5 North Carolina and No. 9 Virginia. ...

The matchups are set for the NCAA Singles Championship and NCAA Doubles Championship at the USTA Nat ...

Adria Soriano Barrera begins competition in the singles draw Monday at 5 p.m. with a contest against ...

Chris McMahon struck out six over five shutout innings to earn his first win since April 6. ...

Miami's Second Varsity Four earned a bronze medal at the 2019 ACC Rowing Championships Saturday ...